Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collectors edition

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Collectors edition

    I got the collectors edition, now.. do i instlal everything and run ffxi or do i run one of the expansions?

  • #2
    Re: Collectors edition

    It sounds like you got the dvd version. It came with a very informative manual as to how to install. Follow the manual and onscreen instructions and you should be fine.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

    Comment

    Working...
    X