Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 problems POl-1160

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 problems POl-1160

    1. Ok I have two problems with the game right now. I just got two copies of the game today to install on two different laptops. One laptop is able to connect to POL but the other is not. One of them gets the POL-1160 error but I believe it is because of one of my firewalls. All of my software firewalls are turned off but oddly enough it still says one is on. My bros laptop is on the same network but he can connect to POL. This is very odd. {help me out}

    2. This a newb question but how do you change the keypad setting from default to compact ?
    Last edited by kimera12; 01-04-2006, 05:49 PM.

  • #2
    Re: 2 problems POl-1180

    when in game open the menu, push right to get the second screen of menu, go to config and it should be under there... as for your first question i'll leave it to the techy's

    Comment

    Working...
    X