I am having a wierd graphics issues and would like to know if anyone knows why I have this problem.
Heres my problem.
I got 4 characters 3 storage/ah characters and then my main. Each my characters are parked inside a different city. For some strange reason whenever I log in the character thats in windhurst within 5 minutes my entire screen will glitch out and graphics will mess up all over and I cant see a thing and everything is messed up. Everytime this happens I have to completly restart my computer. closing program and restarting it does not fix the problem, only restarting entire comptuer does. Now the wierd thing is this only happens on this character. My main character goes to windhurst all the time to exact spots as this other character and it has never happen to him its only this one character. I am wondering if for some reason that character needs to be deleted and redid because it has a bug attach to it? I dont know whats wrong it just confuses me that it only does it to this one character nothing else. I figure its a graphics card problem but why would it only happen to this character if that was the case? I dont understand whats going on anyone know please help!
Thanks
Groo
Heres my problem.
I got 4 characters 3 storage/ah characters and then my main. Each my characters are parked inside a different city. For some strange reason whenever I log in the character thats in windhurst within 5 minutes my entire screen will glitch out and graphics will mess up all over and I cant see a thing and everything is messed up. Everytime this happens I have to completly restart my computer. closing program and restarting it does not fix the problem, only restarting entire comptuer does. Now the wierd thing is this only happens on this character. My main character goes to windhurst all the time to exact spots as this other character and it has never happen to him its only this one character. I am wondering if for some reason that character needs to be deleted and redid because it has a bug attach to it? I dont know whats wrong it just confuses me that it only does it to this one character nothing else. I figure its a graphics card problem but why would it only happen to this character if that was the case? I dont understand whats going on anyone know please help!
Thanks
Groo


Comment