I cancelled my JP content ID (at least I thought I did) because I didn't want to play anymore. I done this well over 3 months ago.
However I want to start playing again. I knew my old stuff was deleted and that I'd have to start a new character. I went to the character select screen, my old character was there and my mule. I clicked my old main character and got a message saying:
Error code: FFXI-3116
Cannot select this character.
Character's content ID is no longer valid.
Please restore the content ID to select this character.
I expected something like this, but just for the hell of it I selected my mule, that message didn't appear and I was in-game running around.... :confused:
I dont really understand how that happened? Does this mean I just deleted my main character? And not my actually content ID? So I've been paying for FFXI for months without even knowing? Lol.
But I dont understand why the message "Character's content ID is no longer valid" can someone please shed some light and tell me what the hell I've done. Seeing as I'm able to use my mule.... does this mean I can reactivate my main character??
I installed the JP playonline and tried reactivating my content ID (as the message says) but because its in Japanese I've probably done something completely different... can anyone translate this for me? Cheers
However I want to start playing again. I knew my old stuff was deleted and that I'd have to start a new character. I went to the character select screen, my old character was there and my mule. I clicked my old main character and got a message saying:
Error code: FFXI-3116
Cannot select this character.
Character's content ID is no longer valid.
Please restore the content ID to select this character.
I expected something like this, but just for the hell of it I selected my mule, that message didn't appear and I was in-game running around.... :confused:
I dont really understand how that happened? Does this mean I just deleted my main character? And not my actually content ID? So I've been paying for FFXI for months without even knowing? Lol.
But I dont understand why the message "Character's content ID is no longer valid" can someone please shed some light and tell me what the hell I've done. Seeing as I'm able to use my mule.... does this mean I can reactivate my main character??
I installed the JP playonline and tried reactivating my content ID (as the message says) but because its in Japanese I've probably done something completely different... can anyone translate this for me? Cheers


thats after like 5 months of being cancelled. They must have anticipaited my weakness for this game lol.
Comment