Announcement

Collapse

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

In order to properly organize all the questions in to an appropriate list for the administration team to compile in to a list to be submitted to Square Enix, please post ONE QUESTION PER THREAD ONLY!

If you are not asking a question, do NOT post a thread, please take your discussions elsewhere. If you wish to comment on a question, or provide an answer to a question, please post a reply, but any questions inside a thread that is not the first post of the thread will be ignored.

For the subject line, please put one of the things:
A.) Put the question in the subject line and the message.
OR
B.) If the question is too long, put part of the question and then repeat the entire question in the post.

Please make sure a thread with the same question does not already exists, or your thread may be merged or deleted.

Threads that do not conform to these rules may be overlooked and not added to the list to be submitted to SquareEnix.

Disclaimer: Things subject to change without notice, especially if SquareEnix decides to change it on us.

Thank you,
AKosygin
FFXIOnline.com Moderation and Administration Team
See more
See less

playonline mail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playonline mail?

Hi all I was wondering if I could use the mail system without reactivating my ID. I was able to login and all that and read my unread messages from about a year ago, and was able to send a message and it appeared under the sent messages. So I'm assuming it was sent to that person without me having to reactivate...? I havent reactivated yet because I want to see if my friends that played still play before I do. Thanks for the help

Re: playonline mail?

Yes, POL can be used without reactivating a Content ID. You should be able to still use the chat rooms too so you could set up a day and time to meet up with some FFXI friends.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Set up Thunderbird like this and you can check your email without POL installed at all. Just need to know your email login and password.
      http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
      http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
      http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
      My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

I seem to recall that your email password can be different from your POL login password. It's probably a really good idea to do that.
        Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
        99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
        F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
        >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
          I seem to recall that your email password can be different from your POL login password. It's probably a really good idea to do that.
          Yes you can. And you should do so. It would be really good.

Comment

Working...
          X