Announcement

Collapse

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

In order to properly organize all the questions in to an appropriate list for the administration team to compile in to a list to be submitted to Square Enix, please post ONE QUESTION PER THREAD ONLY!

If you are not asking a question, do NOT post a thread, please take your discussions elsewhere. If you wish to comment on a question, or provide an answer to a question, please post a reply, but any questions inside a thread that is not the first post of the thread will be ignored.

For the subject line, please put one of the things:
A.) Put the question in the subject line and the message.
OR
B.) If the question is too long, put part of the question and then repeat the entire question in the post.

Please make sure a thread with the same question does not already exists, or your thread may be merged or deleted.

Threads that do not conform to these rules may be overlooked and not added to the list to be submitted to SquareEnix.

Disclaimer: Things subject to change without notice, especially if SquareEnix decides to change it on us.

Thank you,
AKosygin
FFXIOnline.com Moderation and Administration Team
See more
See less

How plausible is Mystic Knight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How plausible is Mystic Knight?

May give Plds a few more invites seeing as how jobs have to go through a major "overhaul" before people notice anything.

*minor rant*
    I had like 6 different invites yesterday from 4:00 to 12:00 PM and I was /anon part of the time, and never put my flag up. In fact my invites have never been lacking for as long as ToAU has been out. Hell, we even benefited from the two-hander change (more damage with Kinkobo/Spirit Taker and more need for a high-enmity tank.) I don't think PLD in particular needs any adjustments or help at the moment.

Comment

That's rather server dependent I find. But then again invites on Seraph are a bitch in general...
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Its been said before, worth repeating:

Spellblade is not Enspell.
        Enspell is not Spellblade.

Enfire would give your sword a bit of fire damage on top of its melee hit.
        Fire Blade would change your sword into the spell Fire, negating the physical damage element of the sword.
        Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 10-28-2007, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          Its been said before, worth repeating:

Spellblade is not Enspell.
          Enspell is not Spellblade.

Enfire would give your sword a bit of fire damage on top of its melee hit.
          Fire Blade would change your sword into the spell Fire, negating the physical damage element of the sword.
          Er . . . I'm not sure if anybody has explicitly disputed that, as of yet.

. . . on this thread.
          Last edited by Yellow Mage; 10-28-2007, 03:31 PM. Reason: >_>
          Originally posted by Armando
          No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
          Originally posted by Armando
          Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
          Matthew 16:15

Comment

There is one key reason why BLU became the frontline caster the early NPCs made RDM out to be: near-instant-cast spells. If not for that, BLU would still be up front, but not swinging its sword. RDM has Fast Cast, sure, but that only reduces casting times slightly, rather than making casting between swings feasable. Sure, it also has Chainspell, but that's its two-hour -- to make full use of that, you have to cast constantly, to the exclusion of all else, as opposed to BLU's ability to swing-cast-swing-cast. -- Pteryx

Comment

Working...
            X