Announcement

Collapse

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM!

In order to properly organize all the questions in to an appropriate list for the administration team to compile in to a list to be submitted to Square Enix, please post ONE QUESTION PER THREAD ONLY!

If you are not asking a question, do NOT post a thread, please take your discussions elsewhere. If you wish to comment on a question, or provide an answer to a question, please post a reply, but any questions inside a thread that is not the first post of the thread will be ignored.

For the subject line, please put one of the things:
A.) Put the question in the subject line and the message.
OR
B.) If the question is too long, put part of the question and then repeat the entire question in the post.

Please make sure a thread with the same question does not already exists, or your thread may be merged or deleted.

Threads that do not conform to these rules may be overlooked and not added to the list to be submitted to SquareEnix.

Disclaimer: Things subject to change without notice, especially if SquareEnix decides to change it on us.

Thank you,
AKosygin
FFXIOnline.com Moderation and Administration Team
See more
See less

Possiblity of giving Corsair an ability to focus Phantom Roll on one person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possiblity of giving Corsair an ability to focus Phantom Roll on one person?

I was wondering if there is a possiblity to give Corsair an ability that is used to give a phantom roll to one person instead of a group wide buff. I think a 10min recast time would be reasonable.

The benefit of this is to provide a great buff variety to jobs that need it. This would allow the COR to give BST and PUP their pet buff rolls without having to sacrifice the front line job buffs of other jobs in the party. Really I think it would increase the effectiveness of the job without overpowering it.

Re: Possiblity of giving Corsair an ability to focus Phantom Roll on one person?

I would kill for this skill, during hard fights people loose their heads are run around liek headless chickens!

Comment

Working...
    X