Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POL Crashing

Hi guys and girls

I have been unabled to log on for months on FFXI. Basically soon as I log on my main toon it boots me and says this: However my mule seems to work fine which is on the same account.

"PlayOnline Viewer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost.

Please tell microsoft about this problem.
    We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

To see what data this error report contains, click here.

and when i click the click here. it says:

Error signature:
    AppName: pol.exe AppVer: 1.18.13.0 ModName: ffximain.dll ModVer: 3.0.0.0 Offset: 0006e38f

Reporting details:
    This error report includes: information regarding the condition of PlayOnline Viewer when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the Interent Protocol (IP) address of your computer.

We do not intentionally collect your files, name, address, email address or any other form of personally identifiable information. However, the error report could contain customer-specific information such as data from open files. While this information could potentially be used to determine your identity, if present, it will not be used.

The data that we collect will only be used to fix the problem. If more information is available, we will tell you when you report the problem. This error report will be sent using a secure connection to a database with limited access and will not be used for marketing purposes"

I have been trying to read up and fix this problem myself, I'm running windows Home Edition 32 bit Video card Radeon 5450.

Please help

Re: POL Crashing

Try a fresh reinstall. It sounds like an issue with windows more than FFXI itself.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Re: POL Crashing

Thats the last resort but I don't have an orginal windows OS installation disc, :/

Comment

Working...
      X