Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Aboard! (Melody's Airship Problem~Please Help)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Aboard! (Melody's Airship Problem~Please Help)

I have recently got my friend into the game, who is now my very smart apprentice. He absorbs stuff like a sponge and applies it well. We got him his subjob items today and he's level 30 BLM and I just took him to Jueno. The weird thing is, he didn't get the CoP cutscene like everyone did, he has all the expansions but Abyssea and is on the PC. The problem is, I told him to talk to the man for the Kazham Airship Pass, which you don't need a rank for like you do for the three nations, and no prompts or anything comes up for him. He wants to do SAM as his main, but how can he if he can't get to Norg, via airship and such. We're going to try to login-logout process first. I hope this doesn't turn into a problem where I need to call a GM. If someone could offer me a hand here? Please and thank you. He also has began his Chocobo Quest at the stables. So I don't think that's the issue, like it is if you want BST. You have to complete the Chocobo quest to unlock BST.
    Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Re: All Aboard! (Melody's Airship Problem~Please Help)

First CoP cs is in Delkfutt's Tower iirc. You have to get the keys from Yughott, Palborough, and Giddeus for Kazham Airship first.
    99 DNC
    99 WHM
    99 WAR
    * 99 THF
    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

So when you zone into Jueno (for the very first time) you don't get a cutscene? The one with Star Sibyl and she says "Love! Love will be the ruin of us all!" or something close to that. Then go to Jueno?
      Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

The Rites of Life - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more

Nope

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Or, more specifically, you may get that cutscene, but its not for CoP.
        99 DNC
        99 WHM
        99 WAR
        * 99 THF
        99 BLM * 99 RDM *
        99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

The Cutscene you get when you zone into Jeuno is for ACP not CoP.

Also you seriously need to research things better:

Kazham Airship Pass - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more
          Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
          Reiko Takahashi
          - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Ok. I'll take him over there, but why can't he get his Kazham Airship Pass? You know the Galka who is like "You can buy it or I can give you this quest." And select to listen to the option. None of those prompts show up for him. Does he need the cutscene first to get the Airship Pass? I would believe not, but I might be wrong.

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
            The Cutscene you get when you zone into Jeuno is for ACP not CoP.

Also you seriously need to research things better:

Kazham Airship Pass - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more
            I would appreciate it if you would turn down the rude remarks. It was a simple question, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all please. I haven't done the quest in some time that's why I am asking and with his situation, it was strange for me.

Comment

It looks like he hasn't registered Zilart yet. That's why he hasn't gotten any dialogue.

Also, Firewind's right. Both of your questions could have been answered with a wiki search that took less time than it did to type out your question.
              99 DNC
              99 WHM
              99 WAR
              * 99 THF
              99 BLM * 99 RDM *
              99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Sorry but there's no tactful way of telling someone that clearly hasn't done the research to do the research.

You also don't need CoP cutscenes to get to Kazham. It's a Zilart area. Tell your friend to make sure that Zilart is installed and registered properly (which it should if he's playing anything other than the original Japanese PS2 version).
                Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                Reiko Takahashi
                - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Well then next time, don't bother answering my questions please if I am going to get this kind of feedback. I apologize that I didn't do enough homework on my own end but the rude remarks are very much uncalled for. I haven't had any problems and since I came back I have had none, let's keep it that way. Squiggs I've already spoken with you on how I feel, so let's not cross that threshold again. Thank you for your time. I will no longer be responding to this post, seeing how my question was answered. Have a good day, to the both of you.

Comment

Brat
                    99 DNC
                    99 WHM
                    99 WAR
                    * 99 THF
                    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

I want MOAR!
                      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                      RANK 10 Bastok
                      CoP: Done
                      ZM: Done
                      ToA: Done
                      Assault rank: Captain
                      Campaign Medal: Medals
                      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Working...
                      X