Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 Day Issue? Square-Enix's Time or Mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Day Issue? Square-Enix's Time or Mine?

Okay, I've sat here and calculated my dates. I did the math and I know for a fact from December 13th to March 11th is 90 Days. To be sure I even used a Calendar calculator and it rounded it to 91 days counting Sunday as the beginning of a full round about week. So what gives? I followed SE's guidelines on the 90 Day Transfer Process.

- FINAL FANTASY XI is not currently under maintenance. <--Nope
    - A character that can be transferred exists. <--Plenty of those
    - Over 90 days have passed since the last World transfer. <---Checked this using - Number of days between December 13th, 2011 and March 12th, 2012
    - Over 90 days have passed since purchasing the first FINAL FANTASY XI automatically continuous option. <---Does this mean character slot? I may have blundered right here. Does SE tack on days if I purchase one? Also if I get rid of it can I go with the process after? Because it says I purchased one February 4th which might mean they might push my date for transferring back...

*You can check the dates of previous purchases from "Review Service Fees" or "Crysta Passbook."

Also when the 90 Day grace period IS up and the clock hits 12:00 Midnight EST does that make it okay for me to transfer or must I wait on SE's timezone to kick in before I move? Is it my time or theirs I am waiting on?
    Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Re: 90 Day Issue? Square-Enix's Time or Mine?

Try again tomorrow and see what happens.

Or, now that I've actually read the question . . .

Really, it's about 10 hours difference, IIRC. While it's probable that you need to wait until JP Midnight, trying after your own Midnight couldn't hurt.

And again, if all else fails, try again tomorrow.
    Last edited by Yellow Mage; 03-11-2012, 09:33 PM.
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

It apparently goes by JST which is rather annoying, as I reactivated around 1 am EST and even though it was the next day my time, I still got billed stating Feb 29 instead of Mar 1st which is BS on SE's part.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

On top of that, Japan doesn't use the same leap years as the US, so if you're expecting to be billed on the 1st, you might get it on the 2nd or the 29th depending on how things line up this year.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Alright so just wait a few hours. Got'cha. Its 8:29 now. Gonna try it out and see what happens, I also have 10 minutes to get ready for collegel so I need to go. xD
          Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

Working...
          X