Final Fantasy Friday Fun For Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy Friday Fun For Free

So I got to thinking, it has been a while since I posted on this site. Let me see if I can generate any interest and get everyone's imagination going. You come across a magic lamp, and inside a genie appears, but he is a little bit of a different genie than your typical, run of the mill genie. He only gives you one wish and there is a stipulation, it has to be something that transfers from FFXI to real life. Be it a spell, or a job ability, it has to have originated from ffxi. In the spirit of fun, lets avoid the obvious ones. No wishing for the ability to live forever via reraise, or cast a comet from above to nuke your worst enemy.

For me, I would like the ability of warp. Have a few beers at the pub and dont wanna pay for a cab? WARP. Traffic sucking on a friday? Screw it Ill pick up the car tomorrow. WARP. I would try negotiating with the genie, and see if I can score warp 2 as well, since it is along the same lines. Wife nagging at you at the grocery store? D2. Your friend been a cocblock? D2.

Just something to get the imagination going, and hopefully have a little fun.
    Shiva Server
    Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
    Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
    99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
    95<SAM>><PLD>97
    75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
    <SMN80>

sigpic

Re: Final Fantasy Friday Fun For Free

RDM spells, AF and weapons for me.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

A Galka and a Taru and watch the galka eat the taru.

Comment

Jump.

Seriously, Teleports. Doesn't even really matter if they're not in the suburbs of the cities I want, it'd still make globe-hopping much faster and be super easy to commercialize for serious bucks. One day a year of tele-whoring in real life would be enough to survive for a year.

Comment

Invisible.... Know how much [strike]Stuff I can easily steal, and do[/strike] stuff I can do with that.

Or Maybe the teleports, or even being able to cure others by just laying my hands on them... I could say I got me some... MAGIC HANDS!

Comment

White Mage's spell book. No more wishy washy medical science, instant and complete magical healing all the time. I'll let you clever folks figure out why I picked that on your own.
            Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
            Name: Drjones
            Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
              White Mage's spell book. No more wishy washy medical science, instant and complete magical healing all the time. I'll let you clever folks figure out why I picked that on your own.
              Why not a Scholars Abbedum instead? More magic than just healing in there as well. Got some destruction too, and you can summon water, earth and other elements at will. Never be cold again, and heal others.

Comment

steal stuff? you know you have to drop invisible to do anything lol
                Shiva Server
                Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
                Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
                99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
                95<SAM>><PLD>97
                75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
                <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

invisible is way too unreliable.

You'd be all "Girls locker ro-- OH SHIT WEARING OFF IN TWO SECONDS, WHAT DO?"

Comment

Originally posted by yavimaya View Post
                    steal stuff? you know you have to drop invisible to do anything lol
                    Then I'd just use it to sneak into the government facilities, and release the truth to everyone, about everything.

All it would take is just timing.

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                    invisible is way too unreliable.

You'd be all "Girls locker ro-- OH SHIT WEARING OFF IN TWO SECONDS, WHAT DO?"
                    Ahahaha. Nah, I wouldn't use it for that.

Comment

I totally agree with Warp but I'd have to be able to set two home points. One at work and one at home, since I'd have to drive my truck to work then warp home, then how the fuck would I get back to work. lol.
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Takelli View Post
                        Then I'd just use it to sneak into the government facilities, and release the truth to everyone, about everything.

All it would take is just timing.
                        I don't see how invisibility is going to help you get into a secure government facility, much less get classified government data off the network. It's like you've never even been to a government facility...
                        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                        Name: Drjones
                        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Haste. Getting shit done faster is the closest there is to having more time than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                            Haste. Getting shit done faster is the closest there is to having more time than everyone else.
                            Haste is OP, even IRL.

Comment

Gravity, cus it'd be fun to watch people run in slow-mo

Or Silence, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Working...
                              X