Atma of the Savior requirements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atma of the Savior requirements?

Hate to start a whole new thread but maybe it will help others as well.

Can someone help clarify what is needed to get Atma of the Savior?

Is it all Quests completed only for each zone?
    Or is it all Quests/Abyssites/Atmas for each particular zone?

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Son-of-a-bitch I shoulda done more research before creating this ><…sorry peeps. Just found this on BG wiki. Feel free to delete/lock/close thread if you think its necessary.

Condition
    100% completion of all Abyssea zones (Quests, Atma, and Abyssites)

• Progress towards each zone's completion can be tracked at an NPC located within the entrance camp at each zone. The NPC will display the number of quests, abyssites, and atmas that player has obtained from the zone, as well as the total available in that zone. After completion of each zone (including revisiting this NPC to receive the cruor rewards associated with zone completion), the player will be rewarded with a unique title, culminating with "Savior of Abyssea" after completing all nine zones:
    o 1 Zone Completed: Visitor of Abyssea
    o 2 Zones Completed: Friend of Abyssea
    o 3 Zones Completed: Warrior of Abyssea
    o 4 Zones Completed: Stormer of Abyssea
    o 5 Zones Completed: Devastator of Abyssea
    o 6 Zones Completed: Hero of Abyssea
    o 7 Zones Completed: Champion of Abyssea
    o 8 Zones Completed: Conqueror of Abyssea
    o All Zones Completed: Savior of Abyssea
    • After obtaining the title "Savior of Abyssea" the atma can be fabricated by a Heroes area Atma Fabricant.
    • Resistance Ops, Dominion Ops, Martello quests, and any other quests not tracked by the NPC at the entrance camp DO NOT count towards zone completion or obtaining Atma of the Savior.
    • Only "natural atmas" directly obtained from defeating Abyssean enemies count toward completion targets (synthetic atmas do not count).
    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
    -Verth (90) Completed!!
    -Guttler (95) Completed!
    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Re: Atma of the Savior requirements?

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
    Quests/Abyssites/Atmas for each particular zone
    This. The goal tracker NPCs in each zone are useful for identifying what you're missing.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

I didn't know about the incremental titles. I should have gotten a couple of those, but I guess I didn't notice before some NM run changed it again.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Yikes…well I’m a lot farther away than I thought when it comes to getting Atma of the Savior.

Bored at work, so I laid out all the quests/abyssites/atmas needed to get Savior.
      Went home for lunch and checked the Goal guys at each zone and checked all my key items.

Out of all 9 areas there’s…
      87 Quests
      72 Abyssites
      99 Atmas

So 258 items total.

I am currently 117/258 (just under halfway).

I was a little disappointed to see that I’m missing some atmas from a few NMs that I solo’d a lot. I know you gotta proc red an all but it’s just too bad I eventually need to go back.
      On the bright side, a lot of quests give Abyssites as a reward so you kinda knock 2 birds down with 1 stone

It will be a while till I finish it but I’m adding it on the to-do list.
      99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
      -Farsha (90) Completed!!
      -Verth (90) Completed!!
      -Guttler (95) Completed!
      -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
      -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
      -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
        Yikes…well I’m a lot farther away than I thought when it comes to getting Atma of the Savior.

Bored at work, so I laid out all the quests/abyssites/atmas needed to get Savior.
        Went home for lunch and checked the Goal guys at each zone and checked all my key items.

Out of all 9 areas there’s…
        87 Quests
        72 Abyssites
        99 Atmas

So 258 items total.

I am currently 117/258 (just under halfway).

I was a little disappointed to see that I’m missing some atmas from a few NMs that I solo’d a lot. I know you gotta proc red an all but it’s just too bad I eventually need to go back.
        On the bright side, a lot of quests give Abyssites as a reward so you kinda knock 2 birds down with 1 stone

It will be a while till I finish it but I’m adding it on the to-do list.
        Bennu x2 in 30 minutes? Hahahaa! Anyone...lol!? *SILENCE* Umm, yeah...I'll shut up now.

Comment

Im at 200 of the 258. Well 199... but im rounding up. Im only missing a few atmas and a few abyssites. After that its quest time for yyg. I had no idea I was this close. I had always thought synthetic atmas were counted among the requirements.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
          X