Assistance needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Assistance needed

GE is still just copypasta - and they fuck up the formatting even more.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
      Yeah, I don't see this. GE was basically copypasta'd from Wikia in the first place; the only reason Wikia still gets any updates at all is because some players are apparently scared of change.
      Why would they change? I don't see a good reason.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I'm in agreement with Murph here.

Comment

Seriously. The folks that created the site and then sold it to Wikia for a bunch of money decided that it was too restrictive or something and decided to move on and create a duplicate site. The community who has been using the wikia for years, and doesn't really care about the politics of it should just up and move to the new site because a few people say so?

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            Seriously. The folks that created the site and then sold it to Wikia for a bunch of money decided that it was too restrictive or something and decided to move on and create a duplicate site. The community who has been using the wikia for years, and doesn't really care about the politics of it should just up and move to the new site because a few people say so?
            YM said so too.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
              You need to trade the weapons to the moogles first to get them marked.

Don't worry, when the Magian Trials first came out I spent 8 hours camping Stray Mary for all 3 kills before realising that. I still don't have all three kills either since there's ALWAYS another WHM camping that bloody NM.

Thanks that is what I was missing. Then I did 4 trials to realize I was working on the wrong one and have to restart. Oh well. At least it gave me exp on how to do them.
              Whm- 90, BLM-90, BST-90, PLD-90,

Played from 2003-2006, Quit when my son was born

Returned in 2011.

Yes I am an old time player who learned to play the hard way.

COP-4-1
              ZM-14

San O Doria - 9
              Windhurst - 9
              Bastok - 0

Comment

Working...
              X