Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing the FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION ABYSSEA EDITION! (04/27/2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing the FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION ABYSSEA EDITION! (04/27/2011)

In celebration of the FINAL FANTASY XI 9th Anniversary, it is with extreme pleasure that we announce the FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition, exclusive for Windows PC download!

Available from May 16th for the low price of $19.99, the collection includes the original game, all four expansions (Rise of the Zilart, Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan, and Wings of the Goddess), all three add-on scenarios (A Crystalline Prophecy, A Moogle Kupo d'Etat, and A Shantotto Ascension), and for the first time in one collection, the complete Abyssea battle add-on trilogy (Vision of Abyssea, Scars of Abyssea, and Heroes of Abyssea).

What's more, those who purchase the Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition will be gifted with a very special in-game item: the Destrier Beret. This simply is a package that no fan will want to miss!

Click to view the promotional trailer for the FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Re: Announcing the FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION ABYSSEA EDITION! (04/27/2011)

Completely expected, except for the in-game item.
    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Re: Announcing the FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION ABYSSEA EDITION! (04/27/2011)

Pfft thats crappy.

This is better

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...tml#post924505

Also Mal, your vid is dead.
      Last edited by Gobo; 04-28-2011, 03:54 AM.
      sigpic
      Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Square-enix likes ripping me off. x.x First I dealt with FFXIV for 7 months, thinking it would improve by now, and NOW I just bought the REGULAR ultimate collector's edition and they announce this which means I have to fork over extra money for abyssea. Ah well, such is life. I just want them to accept my credit card so I can play! x.x

Comment

I won't complain. I mean, I got my download copy for $5 on sale. So sure, I ended up paying more for Abyssea, but at the end of the day, I also got to play the game longer.

Comment

Wonder what the beret will have as far as looks/stats.

I hope that statue of Prishe is actually visible once placed in my MH. My Ark Angel is super tiny, imHo, and was actually a bigger let down than not actually winning anything substancial for the umpteenth time.
            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

As it's a free item, I doubt the stats will be anything spectacular. But it's a vanity item, and those are nice.

Comment

Anybody know if I could purchase this and apply the Abyssea to my existing account, or would I have to keep it as one bundle? I'm hoping the former so that I could spend $20 on all of Abyssea instead of $30, since I know SE won't discount purchasing it individually.
                Chiasmus - 44-WHM 32-DNC 25-BLM 25-SCH 21-RDM 19-THF 19-NIN

Comment

That's exactly what I was planning on doing. I'm hoping so, as well as that Awesome hat!

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by pieaholicx View Post
                    Anybody know if I could purchase this and apply the Abyssea to my existing account, or would I have to keep it as one bundle? I'm hoping the former so that I could spend $20 on all of Abyssea instead of $30, since I know SE won't discount purchasing it individually.
                    It is one universal code I'm guessing like the last one. I was able to unlock Shantotto Ascension with the older one even though I had the rest of the expansions.
                    sigpic
                    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

$20 for everything is pretty nice.

I can't imagine ever coming back to this game, but if I did this would make it pretty easy.

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

If you haven't played for a while just be aware that if it's released on May 16th and you merrily go out and buy it and subscribe you'll pay a full month's sub for only half of May.

Comment

Hey I am a returning player who only has up to WoTG I was planning on picking up this collection but I cant find where to purchase it does anyone have any info?

Comment

Tried to look it up on Amazon... couldn't find it. Or, at least I couldn't be sure the version had the Abyssea add-ons.

... funny... FFxiv is only $14.99

~~~~
                            Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                            exclusive for Windows PC download!
                            ... maybe Steam... idk... good luck though.
                            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by zofox2 View Post
                              Hey I am a returning player who only has up to WoTG I was planning on picking up this collection but I cant find where to purchase it does anyone have any info?
                              It's online purchase/download only. They'll announce from where shortly.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                              X