Best place to farm Kindred's seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to farm Kindred's seals

Hi. I am trying to farm kindred seals ad I have only 27 and need a good 200+ asap as I wanna get the two remaining black belt items before the may update if possible. I would camp the land kings but as some if not all servers are aware these can be overcamped all for the same reason as well as the HQ kings bring botted still and I refuse to pay the extortionate amount of Gil needed just for one item.

So if you know of a great place for seal drops along with recommended job level please reply. Please note that I do not want the crests or HQ crests which drop regularly in sky

Re: Best place to farm Kindred's seals

Any monster over Lv50 that gives XP will drop one. Basically the best thing to kill will probably be Collibri (Once you're high enough to solo the ones near Whitegate) or Crabs at 50+. If you're a White Mage then you should be able to take on Coeurls, Dolls and Tigers without any downtime.

At lv27 though...Best thing to do is get help from LS friends.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Lol no no Im not lv 27 I have 27 kindred seals lol. Got a 90 mnk and 90 blm and currently a lv 57 smn

Comment

Kuftal tunnel.
        75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
        RANK 10 Bastok
        CoP: Done
        ZM: Done
        ToA: Done
        Assault rank: Captain
        Campaign Medal: Medals
        Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
        This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Isn't there a max rate of 1 dropped every five minutes for seals? I seem to recall something of that nature being in place which is why you always walked away from exp parties with only a handful of seals for a whole night's work.
          Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
          Name: Drjones
          Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

You can come with me and help me murder stuff for my trials if you'd like.
            As I said in Ls I'd use my seals for you. If we have the same luck as bcnm we'll get it on my trade, Just like your Ni lmao

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Pretty sure Cid is correct that you can only get 1 BS or KS every 5 minutes. You’re best bet is to go somewhere that has lvl50+ squishy mobs and hack away. I’d actually say the Eld Necropolis (sp) if you’re Mnk since you can probably tear bones apart. And bones are in many trials so you can team up with people.

However, it is possible to get more than 1 per 5 mins. It’s 5 mins per person. So duo’s can essentially get 2 per ~5 mins. Bigger the party, the more that will drop (if they allow you to lot)

200 is a pretty tall order imo though…good luck
              99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
              -Farsha (90) Completed!!
              -Verth (90) Completed!!
              -Guttler (95) Completed!
              -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
              -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
              -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
                You can come with me and help me murder stuff for my trials if you'd like.
                As I said in Ls I'd use my seals for you. If we have the same luck as bcnm we'll get it on my trade, Just like your Ni lmao
                Yeah that's probably gonna be my luck. Cheers mate. Off topic quick you gonna be on at about 5pm gmt this Thursday for such a run?

Back on topic and I have found that kuftal tunnel is indeed a much better place than sky as thought. I will try some of the other areas mentioned

Comment

When I'm bored and I wana farm KS, I usually head to Cape Terrigan. The bunnies there go down fast and with minimal effort. You might as well get yourself page 1 in FoV while you're there. You can skill up, farm seals and get EXP/tabs all at the same time.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                  99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                  99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Best way for me to get KS's is to do a Trial of Magians... never fails to yield me quite a few B/K-seals. Had to WS on a bunch o' vermin and proly got around 30 Kseals off the Bark spiders in The Boyahda tree. Got a lot of cobwebs to that were insta-sells on AH.

Atm I'm sitting on around 300 Kseals and about 800-900 Bseals. I'm wondering if SE is gonna uncap the fights... LOL, that would seriously ruffle the muffins for so many of the "back in my day" players. Myself, I hope it happens cuz nobody wants to do BCNMs with me anymore... thus having so many damn seals.
                    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Working...
                    X