Abyssea/Dominion Duo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyssea/Dominion Duo

Anyone know good spots for a PLD and a RDM to duo in Abyssea or a duoable Dominion Op?
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Re: Abyssea/Dominion Duo

Wyverns in Grauberg [S], dom ops 3 or 4 IIRC.

Get confluxes 3 and 4 - 3 is camp, 4 is where the dom ops guy is + cornelia for 2 quests (1 of which involves persuer wings that drop off said wyverns). You need to do a pre-req quest that's stupid easy first (and repeatable for hand seals) "Getting Lucky" I think it's called.

The wings themselves are also used for popping an NM wyvern in that area and sell for like 25k on AH (at least on Bismark) which is nice. Long as RDM can deal with Radiant Breath they really aren't too bad. Incidentally, you can get RDM & PLD seals from the quests in that zone.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

The wyverns are meleeable? Honestly, I usually try and stay away from wyverns.

The PLD will most likely be PLD/DNC, would I be best using /NIN or some other sub, maybe /SCH for erase.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

With the right atmas, yeah... they're not hard. I solo them from time to time on NIN/DNC. I wont say its fast, but it can be done

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Wyverns in Grauberg [s], dom ops 3 or 4 IIRC.

Get confluxes 3 and 4 - 3 is camp, 4 is where the dom ops guy is + cornelia for 2 quests (1 of which involves persuer wings that drop off said wyverns). You need to do a pre-req quest that's stupid easy first (and repeatable for hand seals) "Getting Lucky" I think it's called.

The wings themselves are also used for popping an NM wyvern in that area and sell for like 25k on AH (at least on Bismark) which is nice. Long as RDM can deal with Radiant Breath they really aren't too bad. Incidentally, you can get RDM & PLD seals from the quests in that zone.
          Wyverns are pretty good actually. I solo’d them a lot on Bst to help LS members get fame for Ducal guard.
          Shitty thing is the page is a conflux away. And you have to zone out if you want to repeat the quest.

Tigers in Aletpa weren’t too bad

Buffalo/Dolls/Bugards are the best I’ve seen but probably require an extra few people.

If your PLD has a nice Magic Def Set, go kill Djinns in Gras. Rdm can go /blm and force them to blow up lol
          99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
          -Farsha (90) Completed!!
          -Verth (90) Completed!!
          -Guttler (95) Completed!
          -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
          -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
          -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Can a rdm 82 and pld 72 duo in abyss

Comment

Ok, so I take it these wyvern are easily soloable or duoable with good or fantastic DD atmas - none of which I have.

That damn thing mopped the floor with me.

loose

Comment

Yeah I can handle them up to T (VT if I have TP ready) as MNK/DNC 90 with RR GH VV setup solo.
                sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Well…I went with Razed Ruin/Ducal Guard/Mounted Champ. But Ducal Guard is pretty stellar for Bst (especially with other –pdt gear)…the other 2 are pretty stellar as well I guess.

You can also try worms or Imps in Aby-Ul range. The NPCs are a little hike. The Imp NPC is a far run if you haven’t unlocked the conflux.

Oh! You know what might be pretty easy? In the NE corner of Aby-Gras there’s those detector type mobs (the floating balls). NPC is a short distance south too. Just watch out for the Chariot.
                  99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                  -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                  -Verth (90) Completed!!
                  -Guttler (95) Completed!
                  -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                  -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                  -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Working...
                  X