Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy wont load up, itll just go back to Play Online everytime I hit "Play"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy wont load up, itll just go back to Play Online everytime I hit "Play"

Whenever I hit "Play" on the "A word to our players" screen.. itll act like its going to launch but then itll resort back to the Play Online FFXI screen (where the play, and content ID options are). Anyone had this problem before?

Re: Final Fantasy wont load up, itll just go back to Play Online everytime I hit "Pla

What are your computer specs? It's hard to judge a problem without knowing all the variables. If I had to guess just from what you posted, I'd say make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date or that it may be your card period.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Re: Final Fantasy wont load up, itll just go back to Play Online everytime I hit "Pla

I've had the problem you're describing in the past when I tried setting my Overlay Resolution to a higher level than that of my Desktop Resolution. For example, if your desktop is set to say 800x600 and you're trying to load the game with an overlay resolution of 1280x1024 it may cause you to get to the "Play" button then CTD. Although as I say, this usually boots you right out the game and not back to the previous screen.

Additionally, your graphics card may not support the resolution you're trying to run the game on.

Comment

in the config/settings editor, turn off the intro movie

Comment

Use Windower, it sounds like your graphics card is failing when it attempts to enter full-screen mode.

Just download and use FFXI Windower, it'll keep it windowed, that way it won't fail because it won't attempt to go full-screen.
          In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
          And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
          Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
          Yeah, It’s true.
          It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

Working...
          X