• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vana'diel Wind

Here is the link to the streaming video of FFXI:

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site

Please note:

- You will need the latest version of Windows Media Player to view FINAL FANTASY Live Vana'diel. You can download Windows Media Player 10 here:

Microsoft Download Center
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: Vana'diel Wind

Trying to up your post count or trying to get the activity award?
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Neither, I'm not young, foolish, or vain.

--------------------------------------------------

Trying to beef up the website and hopefully get some new traffic. Doing things that should have been done a long time ago. Trying to be helpful.

A) Choose one.
      B) All of the above.
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

TGM is working on filling the entirely first page with stickies to ensure new posts would only appear on page two.

I mean, really, we seriously need stickies for Vana'diel Wind and Player Event Support due to the large number of inquiries daily. Right? Nevermind the account canceling info--95% of all Vana'diel denizens and their Grampas are trying to quit FFXI, and no one can't figure out how!
        Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
        yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
        Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
        leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Ooooook I thought I'd leave this open so that if anyone had any playback issues they could post about them and get help but I see that was a foolish idea.

FYI, the majority of regulars use the New Posts or Search button and do not peruse the sections so the stickies do not bother them. The stickies do help people that are new to the forum and would like to find certain information.
          Last edited by TheGrandMom; 06-01-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X