• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shantotto Ascension Rewards... Pre-Sale Going on Now

FINAL FANTASY XI

End Reward?
    Pants!.. Will see possible augments soon enough

I will update in the morning when I wake up with the augments.
    Last edited by ruffrydasean; 10-26-2009, 08:01 AM.
    (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
    sigpic

Re: A Shantotto Ascension Rewards... Pre-Sale Going on Now

Well at least the mages get something that doesn't look stupid, this time, the joke is on the melees and tanks. How are they gonna put that dragon all the way up a taru's leg, though?

Comment

Ya know, I was really wanting something for my Blu....

But if the augments are good for Blu, I may have to resort to .dat swapping to get something that looks better.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

The heavy melee pants don't look all that bad, better then a lot of other pants out there. But the light melee pants look ridiculous, because they're not light melee at all. They couldn't create a better pair of pants for light armor jobs?

Doesn't really matter though, I won't be bothering with this expansion unless the layout is completely different from the last two. And we all know that won't be happening.
        "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

FFFFFFF....... and I just augmented my Dusk leggings for my DRG -.- Was hoping to have the whole set of gear for my DRG, but depending on the Augments, I guess I will give it to my PLD instead, or DNC or PUP
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Those mage pants scream monk!

Comment

they still have not release augments ~_~
              sigpic

Comment

I agree with Grizzle. Also, I think a big question will be if one of the augments will be haste or not. Especially for a DRK, where the only alternative is Homam...
                Current Server: Asura
                Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
                Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
                Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
                Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
                Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

I found this rather interesting in the description for the mage pants: "Silken trousers born of the fascination for all things Far Eastern that gripped the Federation some two centures ago. Depicting upon each leg a dragon majestically soaring towards the heavens, the first pair was fashioned on the spot for a Yinyang Master, the guest of honor at a Windurstian tourney of magic; so in awe of her power over the forces of nature were the locals."

Not saying we'll eventually get the job, but this seems like a clear reference to FFT's Oracle/Mystic job, which used Yinyang Magic.

Notice that his robe appears to have an asian dragon.
                  Last edited by Armando; 10-26-2009, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Would be interesting to see what the pant augments are, something that could temporarily take the place of Homam for BLU would be sexy as hell, since Sea is still gonna take me a bit to get too.
                    Cleverness - Hades
                    75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                    DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

I'm on the shantotto ascension site now and all I can see is the trailer...
                      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                        I'm on the shantotto ascension site now and all I can see is the trailer...
                        Use Firefox/IE, Doesn't work in Chrome at the moment for whatever reason
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                          I found this rather interesting in the description for the mage pants: "Depicting upon each leg a dragon majestically soaring towards the heavens, the first pair was fashioned on the spot for a Yinyang Master, the guest of honor at a Windurstian tourney of magic; so in awe of her power over the forces of nature were the locals."

Not saying we'll eventually get the class, but this seems like a clear reference to FFT's Oracle class, which used Yinyang Magic.

Notice that his robe appears to have an asian dragon.
                          FFXI is at the end of its life, there will be no more jobs for FFXI -.- people need to realize this ;p

Man SE say a small thing, and people blow it way out of proportion, anyway -.- these pants dont look all that bad, but again, I am going to have to see if I cant get my PLD or PUP these pants, since my DRG has Dusk leggings glued to her ass now.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

I am using Firefox.

And I'll cut my left nut off before I go back to using IE.
                            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

If you have noscript make sure Playonline is enabled then, otherwise dunno why it doesn't work. I loaded it up after you said that and it worked for me.
                              Cleverness - Hades
                              75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
                              DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Working...
                              X