-Help... PLz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Help... PLz

Well.... i just got 51 WHM... Yay.... but thats my only geared (Besides SMN Whic only has Carby) and i need gil for proimy mea....... any suggestions? THF = 23

Re: -Help... PLz

Tele Taxi?
    Lots of farming

I'm still looking for a solid source of income myself.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

You need to worry about gil for getting your SMN the other avatars, instead of Promy ;p Even if you only plan on having SMN as your sub for WHM, getting at least the main elemental Avatars is very important, you get some cool stuff from them. now as a WHM/SMN at 51...... yeah Teleporting people in town for 1-2k each (depending on location they are going) is nice, but you need BLM to be at least 16 (for warp) for this, and set Whitegate or Jeuno (if you don't have Whitegate access, get it, you will make more gil there) as your home point.

But yeah get your avatars first, then worry about Promy.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
        Tele Taxi?
        THIS! If I had a WHM that high or a 75THF, I'd never be broke lmao.
        {New Sig in the works}
        -----------------------
        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
        Originally posted by Solymir
        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
          You need to worry about gil for getting your SMN the other avatars, instead of Promy ;p Even if you only plan on having SMN as your sub for WHM, getting at least the main elemental Avatars is very important, you get some cool stuff from them. now as a WHM/SMN at 51...... yeah Teleporting people in town for 1-2k each (depending on location they are going) is nice, but you need BLM to be at least 16 (for warp) for this, and set Whitegate or Jeuno (if you don't have Whitegate access, get it, you will make more gil there) as your home point.

But yeah get your avatars first, then worry about Promy.
          Yea..... TelePorting is good... i guess But i only have Dem Mea and Altep (Which Basically Halves my income) and if i get enough fame.... next time my LS does avatars.... i can leech...... but... idk what to do for fame 0.o (Besides yag necklaces)

Comment

Originally posted by gible553 View Post
            idk what to do for fame 0.o (Besides yag necklaces)
            Quick Reputation - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more I think that's the right link, you'll have to check it to be sure.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I'd pick up Holla as well, it's not particularly difficult. Yhoat is a pain and less-used, and Vahzl calls for a key in Fei'Yin ... you may want to buy them off the AH, then get them when you can and sell them.

Comment

well ty.... ill try...hopefully i can

Comment

warp is actually a level 17 spell.

you could always farm silk threads in the windurst areas, it's fairly easy and it's about 10k a stack, I'm sure a level 25 thf would have little problems killing them

Comment

Even with a Thf 46 (TH2)I get those silk threads pretty rarely... bee chips and honey on the other hand are pretty easy drop.... .. . .. . . . same area. Silk is only icing on the cake for me out there. And keep an eye out for Spini Spipi.
                    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                      THIS! If I had a WHM that high or a 75THF, I'd never be broke lmao.
                      Also, this is a good time to do it. If Fairy is any idication, SE has been cracking down on tele-bots.

And I agree about buying your Vahzl scroll. Yhoat you can get someone to help you farm the marble, but Vahzl is really too much. I still haven't gotten around to that quest yet.
                      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
                        Also, this is a good time to do it. If Fairy is any idication, SE has been cracking down on tele-bots.

And I agree about buying your Vahzl scroll. Yhoat you can get someone to help you farm the marble, but Vahzl is really too much. I still haven't gotten around to that quest yet.
                        i have a faily hard time farmign either way because of the gimpness.... i could barley afford my staves T.T

Comment

I don't know how people can say make money off of tele taxi'ing. Whenever I tried there were too many damn bots doing it. On rare occasions I could earn a little chump change but there was no way I could make a decent living off of it.
                          Originally posted by Feba
                          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                          Originally posted by Taskmage
                          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                          Originally posted by DakAttack
                          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                            I don't know how people can say make money off of tele taxi'ing. Whenever I tried there were too many damn bots doing it. On rare occasions I could earn a little chump change but there was no way I could make a decent living off of it.
                            OF COURSE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                              This. About two years ago I could make decent gil from it, but certainly not anymore. And people are smarter now about using things like outpost warps and don't end up paying for teleports nearly as often as they used to. Retrace is still good money but that takes getting your BLM to 55 so it's kind of a pain in the ass just to make some gil.
                              sigpic
                              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                              X