This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teleing to whitegate !2 !

Ok so ive posted on how to get to wg and thnx for help i did it ......but do i have to visit wg before i am able to warp there from the lure of the wildcat people?cuz i havent needed to go there anytime soon but wanted to check it out and have a ganda i traded 300 gil and talked to him and nout

Thnx again if ya answer :D sor to be a pain :/
    War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

LinkShell - TheShortBus <<<Wikid

Cooking Lvl 48

Tho's that wish peace be prepared for war

Re: Teleing to whitegate !2 !

First off - Type in intelligible English, please. We have schools for a reason.

Secondly - Yes, you have to go to Whitegate before you can teleport there. You must complete the Lure of the Wildcat quest for specific nations before teleporting from those nations to Whitegate.

You can do the Lure of the Wildcat quests now and have access to the teleports after you've visited Whitegate and spoken with Naja Salaheem to confirm your participation in her mercenary recruitment program.

Comment

I also believe before you can use the nation teleports, you must also do the next mission which involves going to a blue mage npc at one of the staging grounds, as i couldn't activate my teleports until then

Comment

By typing in the way i did it not only saved me time but you were also able to understand it so it served my purpose fully so no i will not type in intelligible unless its worth it :D

And fank you fpr response :D
        War Lvl 37 Thf Lvl 31 Drg lvl69 Pld lvl 39 Nin 23 Whm 20 Blm 10 Smn- Fire weather, Do You Have It??????????

Cooking Lvl 48

Comment

It may have saved YOU time, but it cost us a lot trying to figure out what some of the words are. They weren't just abbreviated, they were abbreviated and spelled incorrectly. Super fun for us, and not much incentive to answer questions for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MIthra_Akira View Post
            By typing in the way i did it not only saved me time but you were also able to understand it so it served my purpose fully so no i will not type in intelligible unless its worth it :D
            lol I was going to answer the question but I got hung up on deciphering the word "ganda."

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            It may have saved YOU time, but it cost us a lot trying to figure out what some of the words are. They weren't just abbreviated, they were abbreviated and spelled incorrectly. Super fun for us, and not much incentive to answer questions for you.
            Yeah, if this was gamefaqs the question would've never been answered.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Ganda is like a british word for to be nosey at something :D

Cooking Lvl 48

Comment

By typing in the way i did ... saved me time
                No it didn't, unless you're an idiot.
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

You mean Gander (as we would spell it) gander - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary[2]
                  Ganda (as webster would spell it) is a tribe Ganda - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Nontheless I figured it out, just took me a minute lol.
                  {New Sig in the works}
                  -----------------------
                  "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                  "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                  Originally posted by Solymir
                  What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Gander? Also, you can't be nosy at something. You are nosy about it.

Comment

And fank you fpr response :D
                      Wow. Listen, troll. We're not buying into your game. Anyone who types this horribly is not intelligent enough to wrap their mind around using a forum let alone powering their computer on to begin with. Stop posting or I will personally stop you.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cruz View Post
                        Wow. Listen, troll. We're not buying into your game. Anyone who types this horribly is not intelligent enough to wrap their mind around using a forum let alone powering their computer on to begin with. Stop posting or I will personally stop you.
                        Being rude and resorting to personal insults doesn't really help the situation.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cotners View Post
                          Thanks, Dr. Phil.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cotners View Post
                            Don't feed the troll. Just laugh at the stupid 'threat' at the end.
                            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                              Don't feed the troll. Just laugh at the stupid 'threat' at the end.
                              If you knew the first thing about hacking you'd realize that threats like those can indeed be followed through.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X