Feast of swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feast of swords

Ok so I have been doing this a bit fighting the samurai armour and it was going well just trying to get the macro timing right to use the swords ability shield when a couple of times when engaging the armour solo in bastok another armour spawned called odaysaka armour and one shots me every time has anyone else experienced this? Also does anyone have an opinion on whether or not the job you choose makes a difference while doing this?

Re: Feast of swords

Ya, the mithra is sort of a bitch. Probably sick of the other armors constantly hitting on her.

No, your job doesn't matter, it's just a silly event.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

(RNG) Omadaka Armor
      (everyone) {Run Away!} {/panic}
      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

From what I've read, the Omadaka armor will one-shot any job and I haven't really read any good methods of taking it out. Running seems like the best bet there.

Comment

Unless you can rally like 30 ppl or more attack her all at once using THF perfect dodge, with some MNK hundred fists, your not gonna do anything to her.

Just Run Away!!!!
          Thank you very much to Selphiie for this sig!

Comment

Fortunately there's no special reward for killing her, other than e-peen.
            Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
            99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
            F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
            >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
              No, your job doesn't matter, it's just a silly event.
              Going RDM/RNG did make a difference for me though.

PS > Has anyone tested buffing before getting the level cap to see if it still works? Because if it does stacking buffs with Composure will make me an unstoppable armor killer this time around.

Unless it's the Mithra... <_<;
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                PS > Has anyone tested buffing before getting the level cap to see if it still works?
                Wiki says no. That's all I know about that.
                Originally posted by Armando
                No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                Originally posted by Armando
                Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                Matthew 16:15

Comment

If that's the case then I'll do it the old fashined way.

/equip body "Santa suit +1"
                  /item "Selbina Milk" <me>
                  sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

I got heaps of tabs saved up from FoV so I used Regen/Refresh from that and I can solo just fine now.
                    Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                    Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Good idea, although the santa suit will stay anyway!
                      sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

So I have a question. I was bored so I thought I'd go smack the armor around for a bit. I talked to the moogle outside and was leveled down to level 1. My hp leveled down too.........to ONE HP! I was on my 75 rdm and I know at level 1 I do NOT have 1 hp. Does everyone get 1 hp when they level down? I died like a dozen times..........run around for 5 mins, find armor, engage, armor hits me once, dead, homepoint, and repeat. That can't be right....is it?
                        Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

That isn't right. I ran one of my mules from Bastok to Windurst using the moogle enhancements to run faster and to not get any aggro and she had about 34ish health at lvl 1.

What armor where you wearing? $20 says you had something on with -hp on it.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                            So I have a question. I was bored so I thought I'd go smack the armor around for a bit. I talked to the moogle outside and was leveled down to level 1. My hp leveled down too.........to ONE HP! I was on my 75 rdm and I know at level 1 I do NOT have 1 hp. Does everyone get 1 hp when they level down? I died like a dozen times..........run around for 5 mins, find armor, engage, armor hits me once, dead, homepoint, and repeat. That can't be right....is it?
                            Happened to me too... then I realized I had my -HP, +MP rings on. As Vyuru just said, you likely had some equips that had -HP on them. Unfortunately, Level Sync seems to remove or reduce only the positive effects from equipment over the level, the negative effects appear to be left in full.
                            Andrzej (Kujata) - RDM75, WHM37, BLM37
                            Daiyumi (Kujata) - WAR40, DNC25, THF22

Comment

One stinkin ring....I forgot to take off one ring. All that aggravation over something that simple....

/facepalm!
                              Originally posted by Feba
                              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                              Originally posted by DakAttack
                              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X