Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
    Hey, Raydeus, here's your chance for some constructive criticism.

    Or to just tell SE they fail.
    I thanked you because of the good, unexpected laugh (I'm was feeling kinda tired from work.)


    You didn't even read the survey before posting did ya? It's about POL's costumer service (i.e. GM interaction), not gameplay. And I've never had any problem with that so it's pretty pointless for me.

    Now, had it been about gameplay feedback and suggestions then I'd written a 10 page essay about all the things that should be changed (not that I haven't used the suggestion form already) along with all the things I think they are doing right (which believe it or not *gasp* do exist )

    Leave a comment:


  • cloverest
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    I'll forward this to my friends, both of whom had their accounts hacked this past summer. One got the run-around for about a month before she finally got things resolved, and it helped contribute to her quitting the game (her hard drive dying played an important role there too, though).

    Leave a comment:


  • Durahansolo
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
    Everyone go bitch about the English translations of update information. Kthxbye.
    I wish this topic would've added "Is Come" to the end of "Customer Support Survey".

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mauva Syndicate
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    Seemed to be mostly about GM's - Which should make [GM]Dave and the rest a tad bit nervous - those questions sounded like a performance assessment if I've ever heard one...

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
    Everyone go bitch about the English translations of update information. Kthxbye.
    But I like puzzle games.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    Hey, Raydeus, here's your chance for some constructive criticism.

    Or to just tell SE they fail.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ellipses
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    Everyone go bitch about the English translations of update information. Kthxbye.

    Leave a comment:


  • Neverslip
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    *pulls out his RED PEN*

    Leave a comment:


  • Mhurron
    replied
    Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    That here link doesn't work as it generates a unique id when you browse to the page.

    This should take you to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • lionx
    started a topic Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

    Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)



    Starting today, we will be conducting a comprehensive survey covering all aspects of PlayOnline customer support. Your feedback regarding such features as GM support and the Information Center is invaluable to us in our effort to improve these services. We would greatly appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to share your thoughts.

    The survey will be available from Wednesday, January 7th at 1:00a.m. (PST) to Tuesday, January 13 at 1:00a.m (PST).

    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

    Click here for the survey.

    -----------------

    Might already been posted but....lets just say i already submitted mine. Send in yours for your opinion to be counted Player-Company relations is always an interesting and important thing imo

    EDIT: Put in the right link, thanks Mhurron!
    Last edited by lionx; 01-07-2009, 02:29 PM.
Working...
X