Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

Starting today, we will be conducting a comprehensive survey covering all aspects of PlayOnline customer support. Your feedback regarding such features as GM support and the Information Center is invaluable to us in our effort to improve these services. We would greatly appreciate it if you could spare a few minutes to share your thoughts.

The survey will be available from Wednesday, January 7th at 1:00a.m. (PST) to Tuesday, January 13 at 1:00a.m (PST).

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

Click here for the survey.

-----------------

Might already been posted but....lets just say i already submitted mine. Send in yours for your opinion to be counted Player-Company relations is always an interesting and important thing imo

EDIT: Put in the right link, thanks Mhurron!
    Last edited by lionx; 01-07-2009, 02:29 PM.

Re: Customer Support Survey (01/07/2009)

That here link doesn't work as it generates a unique id when you browse to the page.

This should take you to it.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

*pulls out his RED PEN*
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Everyone go bitch about the English translations of update information. Kthxbye.
        Ellipses on Fenrir
        There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
        . . .

Comment

Hey, Raydeus, here's your chance for some constructive criticism.

Or to just tell SE they fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
            Everyone go bitch about the English translations of update information. Kthxbye.
            But I like puzzle games.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Seemed to be mostly about GM's - Which should make [GM]Dave and the rest a tad bit nervous - those questions sounded like a performance assessment if I've ever heard one...
              sigpic

(\ /)
              ( . . )
              C(")(")
              ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
                I wish this topic would've added "Is Come" to the end of "Customer Support Survey".
                {New Sig in the works}
                -----------------------
                "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                Originally posted by Solymir
                What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I'll forward this to my friends, both of whom had their accounts hacked this past summer. One got the run-around for about a month before she finally got things resolved, and it helped contribute to her quitting the game (her hard drive dying played an important role there too, though).
                  Server: Unicorn | Main: Yara | LS: Peacekeepers
                  RDM 49 · BLM 40 · WHM 36 · DNC 34 · DRG 24

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                    Hey, Raydeus, here's your chance for some constructive criticism.

Or to just tell SE they fail.
                    I thanked you because of the good, unexpected laugh (I'm was feeling kinda tired from work.)

You didn't even read the survey before posting did ya? It's about POL's costumer service (i.e. GM interaction), not gameplay. And I've never had any problem with that so it's pretty pointless for me.

Now, had it been about gameplay feedback and suggestions then I'd written a 10 page essay about all the things that should be changed (not that I haven't used the suggestion form already) along with all the things I think they are doing right (which believe it or not *gasp* do exist )
                    sigpic
                    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Working...
                    X