Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFXI gets the respect it deserves from DISSIDIA. new FFXI playable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXI gets the respect it deserves from DISSIDIA. new FFXI playable.

SECRET CHARACTER REVEALED.
    from FFXI: SHANTOTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?X?N???[???V???b?g

is confirmed as playable, we can only guess who will be the other FFXI character available.
    but this is very exciting news! there really hasn't been a SE game outside of FFXI that represents FFXI also.

Re: FFXI gets the respect it deserves from DISSIDIA. new FFXI playable.

Yes!!!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Already revealed today in the other thread about the update.
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I missed it. perhaps this news deserves its own topic?

Comment

o_O WINDURST REPRESENT!

:D
          Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
          Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
          Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
          Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
          Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Thus confirming without a doubt the main character of FFXI.

Told you, bitches!

Also, anyone else hoping for an FF fighter on PS3; with more than one character per game? It could kick Super Smash Bros. ass with playable character amounts.

Not to mention I have to imagine there is a significantly larger amount of people out there who want to see Black Mage kick the ass of... well, every main character since FF7 than who want to see Mario fight Kirby.

Comment

So who's her opposite? o.O;

In any case: what little I know of XI's mission stories: that Taru struck me as rather psychotic and not to be trusted. I never was that fond of her, but that's because I couldn't trust her as a character, I think.

Or was the psychotic Taru another one? The last mission I did was years ago. I never did get past 5...
              "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

Originally posted by Telera View Post
                Or was the psychotic Taru another one?
                *cough*

jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                  Also, anyone else hoping for an FF fighter on PS3; with more than one character per game? It could kick Super Smash Bros. ass with playable character amounts.

Not to mention I have to imagine there is a significantly larger amount of people out there who want to see Black Mage kick the ass of... well, every main character since FF7 than who want to see Mario fight Kirby.
                  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Okay, that better be the sequel.

Comment

I have only one problem with this ... Shantotto was enough of an egomaniac BEFORE this!

Comment

kyah~ xD

well I'm sure a Dissidia sequel will come to consoles, at least through the online download service, while still maintaining this gameplay and just adding even more characters.

maybe the other FFXI character will be Shadowlord or Promathia....just resized?

Comment

Is Dissidia even making it to the US? I ask because wiki doesn't show a US release date and Amazon doesn't have it listed at all.

Of course, there's nothing preventing me from importing it if it doesn't get released here.
                        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

proof she is a part of the story also. it will come to USA, it's just they are focusing on JPN release first.

Comment

Aw I was hoping for someone like Trion or Naja but I guess the Japanese obsession with Tarus won it.

For her opposite I'm thinking Shadow Lord. That would be pretty cool.
                            Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                            Reiko Takahashi
                            - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                            Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I think Gessho would be a fitting nemesis for Shantotto. He kinda owes her a beating for nuking him in the teahouse. He's technically not evil, yeah, but neither was Jecht.

Comment

Working...
                              X