How long have you been playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long have you been playing?

This hasn't been done for a while and as the game is 6 years old I wondered how long some people have spent playing?

My in-game play time is 13 days 15 hours (327 hours) and I haven't played much, I reckon their must be people with a few thousand hours under their belts?!

Re: How long have you been playing?

I'll post mine when I get home and am able to look it up. I have heard that one of the guys on my server has over 500 Days clocked in and I'm sure there are people with more than that.
    {New Sig in the works}
    -----------------------
    "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
    Originally posted by Solymir
    What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

not sure till i start next month still even then the amount of times i went afk for 8-9 hours to go to work and bazar sell makes it hard.I'd guess 80-110 days over 3/4 years

It ain't tanking unless you get hit
      To those who are about to tank I salute you.

Comment

Not in game to check exact playtime, and I'd have to check all of my mules as well as my main to add all that time up, but I've played since December of 2004.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

My playtime is disturbing considering I generally only bazaar overnite on mules. I started @ NA PS2 release though.
          Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

I can't clock my exact time since I've had 2 other accounts that I don't have anymore. I started playing after JP release in November (was gifted FFXI for my birthday). In fact, today I will have been playing 6 years.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Would that mean that today is your birthday, TGM? If yes, happy birthday! If I'm off by a few days, well, happy birthday anyway!
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Yes, that it is. Thank you very much. Six years of this game, how funny. I was just thinking the other day about retiring from the game. I was looking around at other MMO's to see what interested me but nothing really grabbed me.
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Happy Birthday, mail me your new game gifts when you beat them

Comment

I started playing around May of '04, but very casually. It took me almost 2 years to get BLM to 75.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                      I was just thinking the other day about retiring from the game.
                      Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
                      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                        I was just thinking the other day about retiring from the game.
                        THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!THIS IS MADNESS!!!!

THIS IS BASTOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------
                        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                        Originally posted by Solymir
                        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Hey 6 years is a long time! I usually only beta test MMO's! LOL This is the second MMO I've played for any length of time and the first that I've ever paid for.

Comment

At one point I thought I should quit so I save myself the $30/month I drop on FFXI, but then I realized I would drop at least $60/month on new games to keep myself busy, and would be more likely to go out to the bar w/o LS events to attend, which is booze + gas money, so yeah probably doing myself a favor with my FFXI addiction. At least this is the justification I will stick to for a good while.

Comment

More or less the same logic I use.

I've already devoted considerable time and effort into my elf, and really that $13.00 a month goes a long way.

I mean god damn, it's like $10-11 now just to rent a video game (with the tax) these days. F'ing BULL CRAP.
                              sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X