Error codes 3001 and 3201 Can't Login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error codes 3001 and 3201 Can't Login

So I cannot login. I have been playing for about a week and half and have had no problems what so ever til now. I google searched the problem and all of the fixes are for problems with firewalls and routers, but my router is not old and it worked fine early this morning. I have not changed anything about my computer. I can login to Playonline fine, but once I login to my character it gives me those errors.

3001 - is it cannot connect to FFXI's world server
    3201 - is your character is logged in still please wait til he/she has logged out.

I have waited about 3 hours and still nothing. It gives me the 3001 error first then when I try to login again right after it gives me 3201.

My character is on Odin.
    Last edited by Kockm; 07-30-2008, 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Re: Error codes 3001 and 3201 Can't Login

I get this exact same issue at times for no reason whatsoever and no one is helpful with regards to answers SE, after all these years calims they still don't know what causes this issue. It'll give that error for about an hour at random times and sometimes it does it for maybe 10 minutes.

It's an extreme annoyance for sure. No 'fix' has actually fixed this issue.

Comment

ty for sharing the fact that I am not the only one. Wish they had a fix.

Comment

Yup. np!

Comment

This just happend to me as well. So it seems the diagnoses is, just keep trying?

Comment

Originally posted by AshtionFFXIV View Post
            This just happend to me as well. So it seems the diagnoses is, just keep trying?
            You know how they have that little bar near the top of the playonline client that shows you current news items.

Read it.

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site
            FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

i got a instant message and ff11 closed down, i went to log back in and it said my character is already logged in! well that was me a few moments ago but now i cant log back in, how long is it gonna take with no activity for them to disconnect my character, so i can log back in?

In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey.

Comment

Working...
              X