Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandemonium Warden

Pandemonium Warden - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki

So, while BTL is now killing AV on a regular basis here on Seraph, it seems like this guy is the new resident bad ass. How the hell do you kill this thing when it has eight forms on top of a bunch of minions in each form with 25k HP each?
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Re: Pandemonium Warden

Only eight? I thought it had more then that.

Edit: Yup, at least 10 forms confirmed on the Wiki. But isn't this sorta old news?
    "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
      So, while BTL is now killing AV on a regular basis here on Seraph, it seems like this guy is the new resident bad ass.
      Who told you that? BTL hasn't been able to kill AV since the glitch, unless this is fairly recent.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Good lord could those screenshots be any blacker?
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I was gonna say... AV hasn't been beat on any server in quite some time.

PW has only been fought a couple of times so far, as such little is known about how to actually handle the fight.
          sigpic

Comment

In the end, it's just going to be the same stuff as everything else: throw a bunch of 75 AFing SMNs at it.
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Taru SMNs. Tarus, YM.

Comment

Is there any other way to do it?
                Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.

Comment

Taru BLMs. But that method only works if you're able to deal with a LOT of assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                    In the end, it's just going to be the same stuff as everything else: throw a bunch of 75 AFing SMNs at it.
                    Except that doesn't work. Every time you kill one form, he'll return to his Dvrger form, do his AoE stun/burn thing, then pop into another form at full HP with 8 brand new "lamps". And each time he transforms he takes on the abilites of the new mob, which include many many AoEs.

There's a trick to this guy. No one knows what it is yet, but there's a trick somewhere, because that's how SE works. AV is too strong to kill because he'll wipe everyone out in a matter of seconds. But PW is too strong because he keeps coming back. Add in the difficulty of actually getting his pop items (you need all three tier IV ZNM items and they're less then 30% drops) and it'll be a while before anyone takes him down.
                    "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
                      AV is too strong to kill because he'll wipe everyone out in a matter of seconds.
                      So I take it that you've said to hell with SE's hint video, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                        Who told you that? BTL hasn't been able to kill AV since the glitch, unless this is fairly recent.
                        Yeah. Just goes to show Malacite never comes with all his marbles.
                        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero View Post
                          There's a trick to this guy.
                          Exactly. And when that trick is found out, it's still going to be reduced to, more or less, throwing a bunch of 75 AFing (Tarutaru, because we're awesome) SMNs at it.
                          GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

Comment

YM, I don't think there's any endgame content that's solved by throwing lots of AF'ing SMNs at it. DRKs, yeah, but SMNs?

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                              So I take it that you've said to hell with SE's hint video, huh?
                              Everything in that video has been tested to death, so yes, to hell with that video.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X