Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BG is infected

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    This debate isn't really going anywhere, is it?
    Which is unlike those other debates that totally go somewhere how?

Comment

It's not fictional?

Comment

Well, um, you know, um, there was that one time, wasn't there?
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Well, yes. But that's just because Kailea had no idea what he was talking about in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
            We were just killing some time on a friendly match? <_<
            Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            Which is unlike those other debates that totally go somewhere how?
            /shrug So long as we know where we stand ..
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

I'm right, Feba's wrong. The usual really.
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I'm not sure how to deal with that kind of statement, but I'll try my best:

I'm rubber and you're glue!

Would someone who is used to dealing with a complete and total lack of logic please help me out here? Some of you are parents, right?

Comment

Say something like "Life's not fair" or "Because I said so," spank him and send him to his room.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                    Well, yes. But that's just because Kailea had no idea what he was talking about in the first place.

lets not start that again.....

anyway Feba is right in this

This exploit has been fixed with a patch, if the user does ntot patch, and gets their info stolen, guess who's fault it is.... the user
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                      This exploit has been fixed with a patch, if the user does ntot patch, and gets their info stolen, guess who's fault it is.... the user
                      Yep, and it's not as if every single FFXI site you could possibly use in addition to POL viewer, has told you to plug the hole in your system. You'd have to be blind or retarded not to notice all the warnings. Personally, I'm going with retarded.
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

No, Aksannyi, just retarded. Even the blind have TTS systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                          Would someone who is used to dealing with a complete and total lack of logic please help me out here? Some of you are parents, right?
                          Now see, this right here is exactly why they make nonsensical Pink Floyd lyrics. Using nonsensical Pink Floyd lyrics, we can easily respond to these types of discussions with the verbal prowess they are due. For instance, a good one to use here can be found in "Hey You":

"But it was only fantasy,
                          The wall was too high as you can't see,
                          No matter how he tried he could not break free,
                          And the worms ate into his brain."

This has all the great hallmarks of a good debate-ending nonsensical Pink Floyd lyric. We have completely random and off-topic references, which combine with disturbing mental imagery to create the sort of first class snow-job that clouds your victim's mind long enough to make your escape back into saner discursive territory. For full effectiveness, try using this in normal conversation. It's almost guaranteed to confuse your S.O. long enough for you to leave the house and go do whatever it was you wanted to do in the first place. Another good one is from Dark Side of the Moon's "Brain Damage":

"You raise the blade,
                          you make the change,
                          you rearrange me 'til I'm sane."

Said in an accusatory tone of voice, this is the sort of reply that can completely shut down even a supposedly "sane" person. Reducing them to a near-catatonic state as they try to comprehend what possible relevance to the conversation a reference to lobotomy has. You will find that large portions of Dark Side of the Moon and The Wall are great for this.

Or you can just hit them. While equally effective, this produces more lawsuits.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Comment

Drahmuz. We haz dem.

Comment

Kitalrez, if I want nonsensical yet awesome statements, I will resort to Beatles or Queen, thankyouverymuch.

Comment

Ok security savvy people. What about the linkshell community site? It also has a virtual keyboard and an automatic login option. Which is safer to use, if any? Is avoiding the site entirely and not putting your POL ID and password into any website the only reasonably secure thing to do?

Comment

Working...
                                X