Campeign Sign-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campeign Sign-Up

Hey, so I thought I'd play my main character again (needs some cleaning up though) and for some reason he is apart of the Sandy campeign but I want to be apart of the Windy one (good for mage gear, right?). How do I go about doing this?

My mains are PLD and WAR, but I kind of want to put them aside to level SMN and any other mage job.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Re: Campeign Sign-Up

speck to Mhoti Pyiahrs (H-10) in Windurst Waters (S) .

not sure if you lose rank ofr how many allied notes it costs

Comment

I believe you lose your two highest medals. I don't think it costs you allied notes, but I haven't actually done it.
      sigpic
      Mains: 75 RNG/MNK/BLM/BLU/NIN/SAM/BRD
      Proud Sackholder: Celestial Guardians, Legacy of Old

Comment

It doesn't cost you anything to switch to a nation for the first time. You'll lose two medals if you try to switch back to a previous nation, though.

Kamiel, Staccato, and Kumei are all in Bastok's campaign for RP reasons, and the Bastok gear isn't that good for any of us, so the ability to purchase other nations' gear is a welcome change. For day-to-day considerations, though, I find that Windy tends to be the best bet for Supply Transport campaign ops, my op category of choice. Bastok's not bad for it if you stick with North Gustaberg [S] and Rolanberry Fields [S]. Sandy's the worst, even East Ronfaure [S] requires either sneak/invis or aggro-dodging (the aggro parts or NG[S] and WS[S] are easy to avoid). On the other hand, Bastok's consistently maintained higher Reconnaissance levels. Jumping from Campaign Battle to Campaign Battle is a lot easier when you can see enemy forces deploying to allied regions as well as allied forces deploying to enemy regions, and on Midgardsormr Bastok frequently maxes Reconnaissance (10).
        Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
        DRK99,DNC91,THF90
        Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
        Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
        WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
        Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
        All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
        Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
        Clothcraft 24
        Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
        BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

Thanks guys, and thanks for that information Kumei. I don't have any medals so that's no problem (someone just showed me how to sign up to somewhere). So thanks.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Working...
          X