Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone Recovered their deleted Content ID/character???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone Recovered their deleted Content ID/character???

update, they failed to recover it..........

but the POL mail also mentioned they found no data existing on the database,
    maybe the one I was on the phone mispelled something.

do you think I should call and request recovery again?

Comment

Yes! Please do try again. I too am about to attemp this =(
      I hope it goes well
      i am the man who counts the days, the days untill the 24th

Comment

I asked for restoration via the web chat, and it went well. I only remembered a few of that's character's job levels, and I was a bit worried, but it worked. It took them a few weeks to get the character restored.

The character was deleted for less than two months though, don't know if that makes a difference.

They told me to contact them and try again (with more specific info if I can), should they fail the recovery. So you can definitely try again if the first one fails.
        The road remains wide open while your dreams are alive. Only fear can block the way.

zitah.nu

Comment

thanks! ya Im trying again, and I noticed the new POL person mentioned I should delete
          my new character (which is taking up space of the other's original slot), which is probably why
          it failed the first time, the new character active data msut of made it impossible to find the
          original character, which is why the mail I got from the 1st attempt reported the character data
          never existed, which is not true.

so ya I feel confident they will recover it this time.

Comment

I'm attempting it too. But do you have to be exact with your job levels? It's been a while since I deleted my character, its still in the time frame, but I'm not positive about my jobs.

Comment

Here's something to keep an eye on for those of you that have lost your accounts.

Shanda Bans Player, Sued For Causing 'Emotional Distress'

If the court rules in favor of the complaintant, it could have some serious repercussions for SE.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I was wondering if I need the first and last 4 digits of the card I used the first time I created my account to recover my characters and the name I used back then, I deleted my account about a year ago. Does anyone know if I need any other information? Oh and also would I have to delete the character that is taking the original spot of my deleted character?

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
                  thanks! ya Im trying again, and I noticed the new POL person mentioned I should delete
                  my new character (which is taking up space of the other's original slot), which is probably why
                  it failed the first time, the new character active data msut of made it impossible to find the
                  original character, which is why the mail I got from the 1st attempt reported the character data
                  never existed, which is not true.

so ya I feel confident they will recover it this time.
                  Did you create a new character on the same content ID that your old one was on? I've was informed by the POL customer service that they couldn't recover characters if you made a new character on the same content ID.

Comment

awww ;_; yes I have a 65 whm on that POL ID now, well thanks for the info anyways =)

Comment

Working...
                    X