Australian's in FFXI.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian's in FFXI.

Don't know if there is any threads about this. (Sorry if there is) But I was wondering, Exactly how many Aussies play FFXI and on what servers?

I personally play on Fenrir.
    Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
    Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Re: Australian's in FFXI.

They are like any groups of players, across all servers. There is a group of aussies on odin that i know of.
    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

I'm Aussie, been playing since NA release! I'm on Midgardsormr (Omecle), but started a new character on Pandemonium (after a year and a bit break). SO yeah, you can catch me either on Rustam (Pandemonium) or Omecle (Midgardsormr).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

I knew two or three aussies back on Fenrir.

Comment

I'm an Aussie, and I'm on Gilgamesh. Yay us.

Comment

There is another thread about this somewhere... But that's all good =P

I'm an Aussie too. Perth, to be exact.

As Sevv said, there's Aussies on Odin, but not many. I mainly know 1 AUS and about 2 NZ's personally over there. I'm now on Bahamut anyway, and there's a few I've noticed on here.

I've had server experiences on Shiva, Fairy and Diabolos too and it was rare to find one.

Selphiie the Enchantress is ftmfw.

Comment

Working...
            X