Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Macros Question!

Hello,

I'm not sure if this has been asked but I need help with Macros well transferring them from one place to another. Having that said does anyone know how to do it or does anyone know of a website with a tutorial or something? I'm going from 360 (xbox) to PS3. Thank you.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Re: Macros Question!

On the character select screen Ctrl+Alt+Shift+B to backup, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R to restore, Ctrl+Alt+Shift+D to delete. This used to only save macros to the local hard drive, but now it saves to SE's servers, so it's all you need.

The 360 may have some combination of controller buttons to press for the same thing, but I believe the keyboard shortcuts work too.
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Comment

PS3 is L1+L3(backup) and R1+R3(restore) at the character select screen.

No idea what the 360 is
      Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
      (have fun MMO players ^^)
      Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Taken from here.

The following data can now be backed up on PlayOnline's servers.
        -"Config" settings inside the main menu (excluding platform-specific settings such as "key assign", and language-specific items).
        -[Current tell target] history for "chat" inside the active command window.
        -Macro and book data.
        -Map marker data.
        -Item display sorting data for the "bid" option in the auction menu.

[Storage Location]
        It is now possible to store configuration data on PlayOnline's servers, in addition to your game machine's own hard disk drive. Up to four slots are available on your hard disk for this purpose, while one slot is available on the server. One slot stores one character's worth of configuration data. Selecting a used slot will overwrite existing data.

[Saving Configuration]
        Bring up the configuration file save screen by pressing the following buttons/keys at the character selection screen, and choose the slot in which you wish to save.

"PlayStation 2": L1 button + L3 button
        Xbox 360: LB + left stick button
        Keyboard: [Shift] + [Alt] + [Ctrl] + [B]

[Loading Configuration]
        Bring up the configuration file load screen by pressing the following buttons/keys at the character selection screen, and choose the slot from which you wish to load.

"PlayStation 2": R1 button + R3 button
        Xbox 360: RB + right stick button
        Keyboard: [Shift] + [Alt] + [Ctrl] + [R]

[Deleting Configuration]
        Bring up the configuration file deletion screen by pressing the following buttons/keys at the character selection screen. Confirm deletion to restore default settings for the currently selected character.

"PlayStation 2": R1 button + L2 button + R3 button + L3 button
        Xbox 360: R2 + L2 + right stick button + left stick button
        Keyboard: [Shift] + [Alt] + [Ctrl] + [D]

http://www.neko-sentai.com/users/dracovivi/

Comment

Very helpful guys thanks =)

Comment

I like being able to do this! yayness!!
            The Tao of Ren
            FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
            Originally posted by Kaeko
            As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Working...
            X