Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lycopodium on /follow?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Icemage
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    ...I think we're done here. Question answered.


    Icemage
    FFXIOnline Forum Super Moderator

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Originally posted by Ziero View Post
    Don't mind the Murphie, he's just the backup grouchy Taru.
    Fixed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    I don't care.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mog
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    No, it's everyone.

    Also, we can see who you are. No need to sign your posts.
    Icemage would be very disappointed.

    And relax... Everyone has a different way of posting messages. As long as it isn't an eyesore to the community, I could care less how he posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Amberly
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    I do love a good tummy rub.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFgdTwimpNI]YouTube - Tummy Rub Daxie[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    I do love a good tummy rub.

    I didn't mean to be so crabby. I didn't get much (read: any) sleep last night. 24oz of freshly brewed coffee later and I'm feeling much more like myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sevv
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Murphie is really loving if you rub his belly.

    Tho I do agree with his views on signing posts, that is why they made sigs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ziero
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Don't mind the Murphie, he's just the resident grouchy Taru. Just mind your kneecaps and there will be no problems at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    We don't really lock threads around here. Unless things get out of hand.

    Just a suggestion. Do a bit more reading around here and see what the community is like. Each forum is different.

    Leave a comment:


  • JTF-Taru
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Well you answered the question. Thanks for that anyway.

    So I guess mods can lock this thread or something.

    JTF

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Welcome to FFXIO. Me being rude comes with the territory, apparently. Stupid, I don't know. That's someone else's territory usually. But maybe on alternate Wednesdays or something. Is it an alternate Wednesday?

    Leave a comment:


  • JTF-Taru
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    Ok, guy. You do whatever makes you happy, regardless of how stupid it makes you look.

    To clarify, I think it's stupid no matter who does it, even Icemage. Actually, especially Icemage, because he's usually such a stickler for efficiency, yet he can't seem to let go of some completely superfluous keystrokes.
    It doesn't make me look stupid. It does make you look rude and stupid when you say things like that though.

    JTF

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Ok, guy. You do whatever makes you happy, regardless of how stupid it makes you look.

    To clarify, I think it's stupid no matter who does it, even Icemage. Actually, especially Icemage, because he's usually such a stickler for efficiency, yet he can't seem to let go of some completely superfluous keystrokes.

    Leave a comment:


  • JTF-Taru
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    No, it's everyone.

    Also, we can see who you are. No need to sign your posts.
    There may be no need but that's how I like to post.

    JTF

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Lycopodium on /follow?

    No, it's everyone.

    Also, we can see who you are. No need to sign your posts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X