Greatsword?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatsword?

at what level can i obtain a great sword and what is the great sword called? thanks

Re: Greatsword?

Category:Great Swords - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki

There's two level 1 Great Swords. One of them (Chaosbringer) is from the quest to unlock Dark Knight in the first place, the other (Rusty Greatsword) can be bought from the Auction House.

Comment

lvl 1 and its either Chaosbringer DRK (u get from DRK quest) or Rusty Greatsword WAR/PLD/DRK

Comment

but i cant get chaos bringer until like lvl 30 rite? what sword can i get at lvl 6 ?

Comment

Chaosbringer can be used by WAR too, since the quest requires using it in the first place it'd be silly for it to be DRK-only.

EDIT: Check the link I gave you, it has a list of all Great Swords by level. You can click one to see more details.

Comment

That would be a Claymore at level 10.

Or you can just wait for the Dark Knight quest, to get Chaosbringer and upgrade it to Deathbringer, since it doesn't make sense to use a greatsword until you're a Dark Knight.
            Ellipses on Fenrir
            There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
            . . .

Comment

Working...
            X