This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new ??? in Theine

Right next to the teleport Crystal (j-8) in La Theine I found a ???...

A voice from deep below the ground says: Gimme everything ya got in your bag.

It comes and goes...

Has anyone every seen this or traded to it?
    Tirjasdyn

Fuzzy Thoughts

Re: A new ??? in Theine

yeah, about three years ago.

It's a Goblin NM. Wiki it.

Comment

/facepalm

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

I'm glad you've tried it three years ago. I'm glad you also know exactly what to search for in the Wiki to find it because all I had to go on was what it said and where it was...which did not come up on a search.

Really not everyone knows these things. I spend my precious gaming time last night searching the net and wiki for this. That's why I asked. The least you could be is polite.
        Tirjasdyn

Fuzzy Thoughts

Comment

I'm giving benefit of the doubt on this one. Go ahead, try to figure out what it does *without* looking at the mob page - there's just no information anywhere. Acting condescending when the resource you refer a person to does not readily answer the question, especially when the only real way to find the info is to already know it, is uncalled for.

Tirjasdyn, it spawns a forced-pop NM called Goblin Archaeologist.
          Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
          How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Comment

Use your damn head. La Theine Plateau - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia wiki

If you aren't even willing to take a glance at the quests and NMs on that page, you have no business acting like you've tried to figure it out.

Comment

Putting 'La Theine crag ???' in google also gives promising results.

Comment

Maybe the same dinosaur that ran over your avatar's computer ran over his and didn't allow him to use the interwebs with calm and collect manner.
                Thanks Kazuki.
                Dragoon Equipment

Comment

............................................________
                  ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
                  .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
                  .........................,/...............................................”:,
                  .....................,?......................................................\,
                  .................../...........................................................,}
                  ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
                  .............../...................................................,:”........./
                  ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
                  ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
                  .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
                  ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
                  ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
                  ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
                  ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
                  ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
                  .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
                  ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
                  .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
                  ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
                  ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
                  .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
                  ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
                  ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

I'm telling you I did look at the La Theine page and I did not find it last night.

I traded stuff to it and nothing happened.

I searched google.

I tried to search here, but if you use search terms of 3 letter at all in the search it tells you not to use three letter words.

So I asked a question. And I repeat that no every one knows what ??? is for I didn't...

Being unable to play three months made me forget that trolls come with every question here.
                    Tirjasdyn

Fuzzy Thoughts

Comment

I'm telling you I did look at the La Theine page
                      Not very hard, obviously.

Comment

Give the guy some slack. He didn't know what the ??? was so he asked. He didn't expect loads of sarcastic comments. Bit harsh isn't it?
                        Name: Alkisti
                        Server: Cerberus
                        Job: 20BRD/10WHM.

Comment

he claimed to have found a new ???, admitted he had no clue what the hell it was, and was directed to look it up in the wiki.

He then got pissy for being told how to find the information. After that, he's fair game.

Comment

To be perfectly honest, ffxicyclopedia is lacking in some areas. For instance, it has a page for ??? but Mr. Archeologist is not listed.

And each zone page really needs a ??? listing for that zone.

However, this ??? has been in the game for a very long time and it does not take much to find what this one does.
                            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

1st 2 posts after he asked nicely he got sniped at. I can understand there being annoyance. Febas post while curt was at least useful indicating the wiki site and what kind of nm, but etickets post "/facepalm" had no value other than demonstraiting a lack of courtesy.

Comment

Working...
                              X