No announcement yet.

Noober question regarding usable items.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noober question regarding usable items.

I remember they added these before I quit the first time but for the life of me I can't remember what the stats mean. Could someone explain what the stats in the lower right corner of usable items such as the Worm Belt, Dream Boots +1 and Federation Stables Scarf mean? A full breakdown if you would.

Re: Noober question regarding usable items.

<"Charges Left"/"Max Charges", "Countdown timer"/["Reuse Time", "Equip Delay"]>

Pretty self-explanatory I think. Equip delay is the time you have to wait after equipping the item before you can use it. The timer counts down from the reuse time if the item still isn't ready, or from the equip delay if it's ready and you just equipped it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyoujin View Post
      I remember they added these before I quit the first time but for the life of me I can't remember what the stats mean. Could someone explain what the stats in the lower right corner of usable items such as the Worm Belt, Dream Boots +1 and Federation Stables Scarf mean? A full breakdown if you would.

It just really depends on what the items are.

Federation Stables Scar, Republic Stables Medal, and Kingdom Stables Collar allows you to warp from anywhere in the world back to that chocobo stable. So if you were to wear the Kingdom Stables Collar, and use it, you'll warp to the Sandorian chocobo stables in Southern Sandy.

Dream Boots +1 gives you a free sneak once very 24 hours or so.

Here's the Dream boots +1 Stats:

Dream Boots +1
      [Feet] All Races
      DEF:2
      Enhances "Sneak" Effect
      Enhancements: "Sneak"
      Lv.1 All Jobs
      <1/1 0:30/[2:00:00, 0:30]>

[Remaining Charges / Total Charges]
      Purple means infinite how many charges are on the item. 1/1 means infinite. There are other items (like the chocobo stable warps) that are not infinite and has a number, such as 15/15. That means there are 15 charges out of 15 left. Once you use one, it then becomes 14/15.

The green is the time remaining until next usage.

Brown means how long you have to wait until you can use it again. The wait time for you to use the Dream Boots +1 again would be two more hours, right down to the second you used it.

Orange is the activation time after item is equipped.

Hope that helps a bit.

Comment

Just what I was looking for. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Anyone know what the 'Enhance Sneak Effect' effect actually does? I'm assuming it extends Sneak but does anyone know by how much exactly?

Comment

Lunaped, this is the second time I have to correct you, the Dream boots +1's sneak effect is able to be used every two hours. Please take a little more time to reread your posts before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrayn_lolsam View Post
              Lunaped, this is the second time I have to correct you, the Dream boots +1's sneak effect is able to be used every two hours. Please take a little more time to reread your posts before posting.
              *poke*

It was stated that he wouldn't be able to use it again until two hours has passed. You should re-read!! XD

Anyone know what the 'Enhance Sneak Effect' effect actually does? I'm assuming it extends Sneak but does anyone know by how much exactly?
              Hm, from my understanding it's supposed to extend Sneak when you cast the spell sneak on yourself or someone with the dream boots. I may be wrong on this though.

Comment

I think the inconsistency in question is this one:
                Originally posted by Lunaped View Post
                Dream Boots +1 gives you a free sneak once very 24 hours or so.
                Ellipses on Fenrir
                There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                . . .

Comment

Correct, Ellipses.

Comment

Working...
                  X