Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bastokan/San'd Orian/Windurstian rings...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bastokan/San'd Orian/Windurstian rings...?

Ok i dont know if this question has been made already in this forum (didnt found any thread about it) but well its something i should like to know.

when i joined i knew nothing about the game not even nations and the start nation rings so i created an Elvaan in Bastok (no Bastokan ring obviuslly) now i just notice when playing on a friend ID that it can be purchased with CP when ur nation is on 1st place,I tried to buy mine but well i cant i think is cuz im an Elvaan...but i was wondering...if change my alligance to San'd Oria...would i be able to purchase a Sandy ring with my CP (when i reach rank 3 and get 4000 CP) ?

Re: Bastokan/San'd Orian/Windurstian rings...?

Why can't you buy it? You should be able to regardless of race, at least that's what I thought ... what message did you get when you went to buy it? Are you sure Bastok's in 1st place? On my server Bastok hasn't seen 1st place in years ...

If you switch allegience and get Rank 3 and 4000 CP again then you should be able to buy a San d'Orian Ring without any difficulty.

Comment

yeah im sure Bastok is in fisrt (the 1st place is always between Windy and Bastok) and when i tried to get it the ring is not even on the list of CP items wich i think is fair cuz just think about it if i could be able to buy it then prolly i could be able to buy every ring just changing my alligance so well i think ill try switching to Sandy after im done with Windy

Comment

I've had the Windurst and San d'Orian ring on one character before.

Comment

Are you high enough rank? If you're buying another country's ring, you must be at least one rank higher than the item's rank.
          Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
          DRK99,DNC91,THF90
          Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
          Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
          WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
          Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
          All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
          Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
          Clothcraft 24
          Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
          BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

You need rank 3 or 4 as well to purchase the ring.
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Im Rank 10 on Bastok and was my Nation of alligance 1 year...Im Rank 5 on Windy now and hvn't saw Windy or Basty ring for sale ever.

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
              I've had the Windurst and San d'Orian ring on one character before.
              i really doubt this...no ofence but i belive that this rings are kinda Racial items too ,but well im not sure maybe im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
                Im Rank 10 on Bastok and was my Nation of alligance 1 year...Im Rank 5 on Windy now and hvn't saw Windy or Basty ring for sale ever.
                i really doubt this...no ofence but i belive that this rings are kinda Racial items too ,but well im not sure maybe im wrong
                I have all 3 rings. I got the other two when I switched over to do their missions, got them with CP.
                Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Who are you trying to purchase them from?

Comment

from signet guards obviuslly but well if Susurrus saiy it can be done then ill get mines

thanks!

Comment

Yup Im Galkan and I have the sandy one. No racial discrimination

Comment

They're only open when the country is in first under Rank 3 items.
                        You can purschase them when you switch countries and obviously keep them.

<-<; i love getting looks when ppl /check me and saw a sandy hume with bastok and san d'orian rings XD
                        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Working...
                        X