Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Saban View Post
    Clearly you don't understand anything.
    says the person, thats mad because his over used CC wont work to register an online game ;p

    go into POL membership area and cancel the ID for the character you made, after the free trial is up, it will not charge you.
    then just uninstall POL and all of FF off the system.

    can we get a lock on this thread, the OP was answered, and whether he likes it or not, thats what he has to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    How would they be screwed, Kailea. The first 30 days is free. And if your card doesn't go through after that, you can't play anyway. So SE isn't out anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saban
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Kailea View Post
    I still find it funny that you are mad, because a game requires a CC thats under its credit limit.... SE is smart, they don't want to get screwed.
    Clearly you don't understand anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ameroth
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    I'm wondering how/if you can remove your credit card information from playonline, because i cant find a way to do it ~_~.
    That information alone doesn't come off as "how do I not pay SE anymore money?" to you?

    And my italicized "after the trial" was to amend this post:
    cancel your content ID and you will not have to pay a cent... (after the trial)
    After first reading of his post, how was I supposed to know he was talking only of his 30-day trial?
    Last edited by Ameroth; 11-08-2007, 09:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Saban View Post
    Clearly you do not understand the difference between requiring a CC and requiring a CC thats under its credit limit.

    I still find it funny that you are mad, because a game requires a CC thats under its credit limit.... SE is smart, they don't want to get screwed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
    Not sure. Don't recall saying that's what he was asking about.
    Then I'm not sure why you italicized "after the trial" above. He's not asking to play the game for free, so it's a non-issue to point that out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ameroth
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    I don't recall having to provide Blizzard any info to try the trial. Which is good because I didn't play passed the trial period.

    Also that's the only other MMO I've play other than FFXI.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saban
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Kailea View Post
    I call BS on that one, I too have played many MMOs... they all required CCs
    Clearly you do not understand the difference between requiring a CC and requiring a CC thats under its credit limit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Saban View Post
    I've played almost every mmorpg you can name and none has ever required my CC be under its credit limit for the free trial.

    I call BS on that one, I too have played many MMOs... they all required CCs

    there are a few now that work off the "trial CDkey" and dont need CCs for the free trial, but this one does, and you should have read up....

    Leave a comment:


  • Ameroth
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Saban View Post
    Clarified my situation in my last post so my situation might make more sense.
    Now it makes sense. Maybe you shouldn't have to provide CC info during the trial period, but SE is picky like that.

    Ameroth - When did he say he wants to play for free after the trial is over?
    Not sure. Don't recall saying that's what he was asking about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saban
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    I've played almost every mmorpg you can name and none has ever required my CC be under its credit limit for the free trial.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Hey guess what guys? It's not our place to tell him anything about his financial situation. The game is free for the first 30 days, so there's no reason why he can't give it a shot for free doing those 30 days. Also, it's not as though he couldn't sort out his CC situation by the time the month ends.

    For crying out loud.

    EDIT: Ameroth - When did he say he wants to play for free after the trial is over?

    Kailea - That's not your place to say.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    Incorrect. You will get to play for the rest of the 30 days.
    I'm not sure what the malfunction is with you guys. It's not a crime to want to give the game a look. Though with this kind of reception from the community, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't stick with it.

    its not that..... this guy thinks that its SE fault for some retarded reason.....

    besides... if he has 2 CCs..... both over balance... honestly he should no tbe playing....

    Leave a comment:


  • Ameroth
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Incorrect. You will get to play for the rest of the 30 days.
    Technically that's what I meant. Just forgot/neglected to post the part where you don't get to play after the trial.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Removing CC Information from PlayOnline?

    Originally posted by Saban View Post
    Considering its my free month for a game i paid for i think i'm in the right here.
    Edit: to clarify, when S-E says they need a "valid" credit card, they mean one thats under its credit limit, which neither of mine are right now, and i cant afford to change that, so i couldnt create my account if i wanted to.
    So i got someone else to make it for me, now we both want his billing information scrubbed from the account, but apparently you cant do that without putting in another valid credit card. This is my free month, i know full well that if my cards cant be billed by the end of my trial month i cant play, but its my free fucking month, i have every right to create an account and play.

    lol two CC with over balance... you dont need to be playing buddy....

    and no, its not like SE is the only one that does this......

    you have to have a valid CC to create an account, plain and simple

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X