updating without content i.d.'s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updating without content i.d.'s?

here's the deal .. i stopped playing ffxi for a few months. kept the account, just deactivated the content id's. i uninstalled ffxi and expansions, for star wars galaxies. played that, had fun, now i want to play ffxi again. i'm waiting until october to reactivate the id's (trying to work around the reactivation fee thing). so i install ffxi and expansions, and try to update it .. i can't update. i try booting up the ffxi game through pol, but it says i have no content id's before it gets with the updating. i just wanted to have ffxi all ready for me to play immediately when i get the id's reactivated for my characters. how can i update without activating id's?

Re: updating without content i.d.'s?

hmm you could borrow your friend's account I guess. If you have friends who trust you enough to give you their account.
    I don't see any other way.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

What Jei said, must have an active ID, or borrow a friends log in to get it!

Comment

heh, woops .. i was screwing around with my pol/ffxi account, and accidentally reactivated my characters anyways (i thought the process would ask for my credit card info and all that, but it was instead literally a push of a single button). so i'm just updating it now anyways :p but now i worry if i'll be charged 26 dollars come october 1st ...

thanks for the comments, anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by blobboid196 View Post
          but now i worry if i'll be charged 26 dollars come october 1st ...
          Yes, square is still gonna charge you $12.95 for these last 2 days of Sept. I did the same recently and activated the wrong account looking for another 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
          X