More viewable gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More viewable gear

A few updates back SE said we'd be seeing an update where guns, bows and arrows would seen on the backs of our characters if equiped like in FF12...

Seems like a pretty simple update...wondering why havn't you implemented this yet? It'd be nice and a new cosmetic update is always nice.

Edit: Can Someone send this to the Ask SE section please!! Thank you!!!
    Last edited by Malevolent; 06-13-2007, 07:41 AM.

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Re: More viewable gear

When did they say this?

It's not as simple as you think though. They have to create the models, test them to make sure they aren't adding even more graphics glitches.

Keep in mind that in FF12, the bows ARE your main weapon, not a ranged subslot.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
      When did they say this?
      I think that if we look into it, we'll find the OP was smoking something. SE never said this.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I remember reading something like this maybe 2-3 updates ago.

I'll find it.

This is the same thing with the chocobo bedding...SE said if placed in your MH and you call your choco in the wild and dismount your raised choco will stay in place for you to ride again....but it never happened and choco bedding sold in port sandy still does nothin but give ele stats to your MH.

Comment

I think you're dreaming about that feature too.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
            I think that if we look into it, we'll find the OP was smoking something. SE never said this.
            And your grounds for saying this?? Did you even look into it?

Comment

SE never said this.
              Interesting... You don't suppose it could be people spouting random shit on a forum do you!? That's unthinkable!

Comment

SE said if placed in your MH and you call your choco in the wild and dismount your raised choco will stay in place for you to ride again...
                Yeah, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
                  Saying which, that you were smoking or that they never said it.
                  Smoking something: you're dreaming stuff up
                  Never said it: see this '________' thats the nothing SE said about it.

loose

Comment

see this '________' thats the nothing SE said about it.
                    Your grammar is slipping.

Comment

Yeah, I don't remember reading anything like this on any official announcement. If they did try to add this, it would beg the question of what it would look like for a player that has a bow/crossbow/gun equipped while using GAxe/GSword/Polearm/Staff. It's going to start looking very cluttered back there.

... choco bedding sold in port sandy still does nothin but give ele stats to your MH.
                      Apparently, it's one of the items that may be asked for in the quest Ducal Hospitality, along with Kaiserin Cosmetics and My First Magic Kit (the Bastok and Windurst equivalents to Chocobo Bedding).

I found a side use for Chocobo Bedding in the past. It was the most efficient way for me to get overwhelming darkness energy in my Mog House.

So there you go. Two uses for Chocobo Bedding already, neither of them related to Chocobo riding.
                      Last edited by LyonheartLakshmi; 06-13-2007, 10:33 AM.
                      Lyonheart
                      lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
                      Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
                      Fishing 60

Lakiskline
                      Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
                      Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
                      Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
                      Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Originally posted by Malevolent View Post
                        And your grounds for saying the OP? Still waiting.....

If SE said something like that I think more than just you would remember.

You can't always prove something is false (how do you prove something doesn't exist? You can't.....). You can, however prove something that is real (i.e. showing it).
                        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

SE specifically said that "they" would give "me" antlers permanently. I've been dreading that update.

Oh wait, that's right, I'm on pills.

Comment

Again had hopes up read the op and was like awwww wtf, I never read this in any updates it would have been a big deal.
                            [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

James Milikie (sp) aka "Milkman" once asked SE ages ago if RNGs would be able to have thier bow displayed on thier backs similar to the mithra NPC from the Windurst Missions/RNG AF Storyline. SE said it would be difficult to implement it, they never said they'd add it.

Comment

Working...
                              X