Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take for Maat to go Asuran-crazy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take for Maat to go Asuran-crazy?

The title says it all. I know that if you take too long fighting Maat, he'll start using Asuran Fists nonstop towards the end and he won't stop 'til one of you drop (usually you.) Anyone know at what point it happens? I've been looking around on YouTube and seen fights that take up to 9 minutes and he doesn't go berserk. Is it on the last 30 seconds of the fight or something?

Re: How long does it take for Maat to go Asuran-crazy?

From the 1 RDM fight I lost, it seemed that right after the 6 min mark, he went Asuran Fists nuts. However, it wasn't just Asuran. It was Asuran (most hits missed/Blink took the rest)->Crit hit that broke stoneskin->Asuran to kill me. Can't really give a bigger sample size though :/.
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

6 minutes? That sounds too soon...did he have plenty of HP left? Maybe both HP and time matter.

Comment

it's random. Basically, Maat will go insane on Asuran whenever a GM is bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
          it's random. Basically, Maat will go insane on Asuran whenever a GM is bored.
          ROFL!!!

when i fought Maat he just do Asuran Fists 1 time and i was Invincible so doesnt do anything to me :p

Comment

Random? Damn D:

Comment

in my 2 fights at him (won second) he NEVER used it so it's luck hope your feeling lucky punk =P goodluck when you fight him
              "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
              "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
              "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

I actually want him to do the whole Asuran spam thing. Not that I'll be fighting him any time soon. Was mostly just curious.

Comment

I read some people got Maat asuran at them the first thing into the fight D:
                  There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                  but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                  transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

LOL. That's so awesome.

Comment

When I faced him on WHM, he never used it. He used plenty of other things (including Dragon Kick, I think), and still whooped up on me.

When I faced (beat) him on BRD, he still never used it. He did 2x Raging Fists, but the second time he missed me completely.
                      Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                      90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                      70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                      52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Working...
                      X