How to change cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change cities

Who do I talk to in San D'oria to change my allegiance to it? Pleaes help ASAP!!!!

Re: How to change cities

Allegiance Changer

You can talk to an Allegiance Changer NPC in your new nation to switch nations.

San d'Oria: Beriphaule (Northern San d'Oria C-9)
    Bastok: Mythily (Metalworks J-8)
    Windurst: Rakano-Marukano (Heavens Tower)

Cost to Change Allegiance when the new nation is in:

1st Place in Conquest - 40,000g
    2nd Place in Conquest - 12,000g
    3rd Place in Conquest - 4,000g
    Notes:

The first time you switch to a nation, you have Rank 1 and 0 Conquest Points in that nation.
    If you return to it later, you get your previous Rank and Conquest Points back.
    Any rewards from missions done in other nations are retained when you switch (i.e. you will keep your Airship Pass, etc.)
    All outpost teleports are lost; you will need to redo the supply quests if you return to your previous nation.
    If you have a mission active from your current nation, you will not be able to change allegiances.
    If you are Rank 5 in any nation, even if you do not have an active mission, you will not be able to change allegiances. Instead, you will be told your nation is in trouble and your application can not be accepted.

Comment

Yeah, that's what everyone keeps saying, but according to my map, I can't even get to C-9 and I can't find anyone by that name

Comment

im not sure where C-9 is(im not playing right nnow :p) but prolly is up on the wall so u need to find ur way there

Comment

Northern Sandy doesn't have any walls to climb up into -- southern sandy is where you're probably thinking of.

C-9 in Northern Sandy is in the very bottom left corner of the area used to exit to Ronfaure, near the outpost teleport guy (where the event Moogle in N.Sandy spawns). He's standing next to a wall.
          Kindadarii (Bahamut)
          90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
          70.3 + 2 Woodworking
          52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Zone into North Sandy from West Ronfaure, turn right and he's standing in the doorway on your right.
            CatrinM WHM75/BST75/BRD45/BLM37/PLD37/WAR37
            Bastok [10] Sandoria [10] Windurst [9]
            Linkshell: PromathiaChained / Shiva
            Catrin BST75/WHM37/BLM31/SMN9/NIN7/MNK6
            Bastok [6] Sandoria [1] Windurst [1]
            Linkshell: PromathiaChained / Shiva
            Beastmasters never die, we just get do-overs!

Comment

OK, I found it, thanks guys. Turns out my map was off because of my screen settings. Now I have to get used to the game all over again, lol. Thanks everyone, and sorry for the trouble!

Comment

I remember one time a couple years back I was considering a move from Bastok to Windurst.. since Windy was in first and Bastok in third the charge to move was 400k!!!
                Host of irc.gamesurge.net #FF14 - TheAfterLife XI & XIV LS
                Olorin (Ramuh): BLM75 BRD78 WHM75 RDM75
                Olorin Branwen (Melmond): Lv12 LNC9 CON7 THM6 MNR6 ALC4

Comment

I'd pay anything to get out of Bastok if I was "born" there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer View Post
                    I'd pay anything to get out of Bastok if I was "born" there.
                    Seconded. I don't understand what seems so appealing about that place to some people. Not saying those people are "wrong" for liking Bastok, per se. I just can't find anything nice about the place.

I also don't understand what the deal with San d'Oria is either. People act like it's plague-ridden sometimes (I remember a "mouth bagpipe" ribbing on LimitBreakRadio in particular). All my RL buddies live there and it's my 2nd home; I think it's really cool. I'll change nations to Sandy as soon as I'm done with my next mission just to do missions with my buddies all at once.

Comment

It's sort of difficult to describe the appeal of Bastok. My character grew up there and while she hates many prominent NPCs there with a passion, she's also got a decided nationalistic streak about her, and is proud in a way of growing up on the streets of Bastok Mines, just as she is proud of her skills as a thief and pickpocket. She once criticized Kamiel's denigrating of Bastok by saying something along the lines of his never being able to know what it's like to love your home and hate it at the same time.

I think Bastok is a good place for people who enjoy contradicting facets, who like to explore the good in every evil and the evil in every good.

It's also really the only nation that seems like a good place for a pickpocket to make a living. Particularly as I suspect that Nanaa Mihgo is a lot more territorial than Nbu Latteh.
                      Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
                      DRK99,DNC91,THF90
                      Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
                      Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
                      WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
                      Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
                      All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
                      Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
                      Clothcraft 24
                      Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
                      BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

You know what I dislike more than anything in Bastok? That damn bridge between Mog House and the rest of Port Bastok. That's one of the reasons why I dislike Bastok! ; ;

Too bad my gf is from there, lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X