Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help keep FFXIClopedia Runnin

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help keep FFXIClopedia Runnin

    Long story short: I might be leaving the game soon, so I wanted to type out the text of the Windurst missions onto a word document, to preserve the story for future reference, in case I want to read it again. Today, I discovered that the FFXI site on Wikipedia is and has already done so. Here's the URL to the place:



    However, on the top you'll notice a fundraiser bar. They are wanting $12,000 and are at about 6.8k right now. I thought I would do them a favor and spread the word on this, in case anyone is interested in donating. It seems the only way you can donate is by PayPal. I myself would donate if I thought my parents were to ever in the next century consider such a thing...but I know they wouldn't.

    All donations are appreciated. I have found it to be a great tool of reference, and seems to grow each day.

    Main Job: 70RDM/BLM or WHM ~ Fairy (I hate you, Maat)
    Currently Leveling: 49WHM/BLM
    Windurst Rank 10 ~ As of 5/25/07! Woot!

    My Fanfiction (please read, or at least skim!)


    Susan>> Babies are just like people.
    Susan>> Just smaller.
    [GM]Dave>> But I don't like people.
    [GM]Dave>> I hate people.
    Susan>> Babies are like small people that can't talk.
    [GM]Dave>> ...
    [GM]Dave>> I'm listening.


  • #2
    Re: Help keep FFXIClopedia Runnin

    The FFXI wiki is pretty popular and well known here. I'm sure some of our denziens have donated there.

    Heck, if any FFXI site deserves it, it's probably them.


    Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Help keep FFXIClopedia Runnin

      Paypal doesn't recognize love as an official currency.

      The ICL is sorely neglected.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Help keep FFXIClopedia Runnin

        I've seen a fansubbing group get $9,000 in donations in a few days. (I think 3 days.) they "supposidly" donated the excess money to "Doctors without borders." They used about 3-4k on their server.
        That's amazing. Maybe FFXIclopedia should fan sub something
        Hacked on 9/9/09
        FFXIAH - Omniblast

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Help keep FFXIClopedia Runnin

          I think FFXIclopedia is well on track to hitting their goal of 12k. The year is only 1/4 done and they are over halfway there.
          FFXIV Balmung Server
          Tenro Matashi
          PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

          Comment

          Working...
          X