Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disconnects, anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nakti
    replied
    Re: Disconnects, anyone?

    Earlier today there was emergency maintenance for Bastok Mines, Windurst Woods, and South San d'Oria. The system message didn't say what it was for, but I thought it was something for the Chocobo Racing places in those areas. Strange thing is the system message itself was messed up and the sentences kept getting chopped up.

    I've seen a lot of posts from other people about disconnecting on several servers.

    Since some people are having R0 problems with some of their characters, but not others, maybe the servers that hold those characters' information are faulty?

    Leave a comment:


  • Eohmer
    replied
    Re: Disconnects, anyone?

    Yeah. We had a couple of emergency Maintenance in Souther San d'Oria, and my LS member has DCed trying to get in there after the supposed maintenance.

    I also DCed coming to Ru Lude from Whitegate, and my R would drop to 0 and then DC... twice. I've been fine since the 2nd time, but others are still DCing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Countcow
    replied
    Re: Disconnects, anyone?

    I am, just got home and everytime i log in, my R is 0 and then my % drops to 0 and i get disconnected back into the lobby.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eohmer
    started a topic Disconnects, anyone?

    Disconnects, anyone?

    Over in Diabolos, many people have been having nasty disconnect issues. Anyone else having this problem on other servers?
Working...
X