Gamepad question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamepad question

yo guys. i use ps2 controller with adapter many years now with ffxi. but i have a question. whenever i wanna play some emulator or anything else besides ffxi, my char still moves in the game even though the window is not active. anybody knows how to fix this?
    CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Re: Gamepad question

Yes. Log out of FFXI if you want to play a different game.

Comment

LOL yes thats right! >.<;

Comment

Yeah, logging out of FFXI will solve that very quickly ^^.

Comment

Meh duh :p xD Nah what im sayng is even if i dont play another game, i can just leave my desktop open and move the controller and then check in the game, boom my char is moved then. i just wanted to play something else while seeking and stuff and i remember it used to be diffrent (to where the controller only worked in the game) so that makes me wonder.
          CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

Originally posted by Rai-Jin View Post
            Meh duh :p xD Nah what im sayng is even if i dont play another game
            Originally posted by Rai-Jin View Post
            i just wanted to play something else while seeking and stuff
            Huh?

You're talking about when you play another game, even if you don't play another game?

Bottom line, if you want to play another game other than FFXI, log out and shutdown FFXI to play another game, or else your controller will ALSO control your character on FFXI.

Comment

they made windower to specifically keep controlling the game while not in focus except when 2 instances are running; then its either or neither... in that case i suppose you could reserve controller input for a 3rd program.

Comment

Working...
              X