Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was Windrust able....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Neomage
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    I would if I still had the ability to do so, but I lost the time and gil to take over nations with CoP nowadays...

    Leave a comment:


  • silentsteel
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    We should do something about this outrage neo D= bring Windy back to its true place in first!

    Leave a comment:


  • Neomage
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    On Midgardsormr it is Raydeus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    No, we're usually last.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    So I guess the other country would be Second'Oria, huh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    Yeah, Bastok is first more often than not on Bahamut as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Neomage
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    People call it lastok everywhere. Titan isn't special.
    On Midgardsormer it used to be called Lastok. People have to treat it with respect now, as it's in first over 80% of the time. Oh, but Lastdurst has filled it's place... my country btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    People call it lastok everywhere. Titan isn't special.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    On Titan we just call it Lastok.

    Leave a comment:


  • DR2D2
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
    Just accept that your must kneel to the midgets and kittens. They are the true rulers of Vana'diel.


    LOL-enjoy it while u can. Bastok will be back soon(like this Sun)

    Leave a comment:


  • DR2D2
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
    What update?

    .



    I seem to remember there was a "fix" which was supposed to make this situation very difficult(something with the conquest point distrabution. I agree that most players are doing Aht U. things(but there should still be enough to balance it out). I'm surprised because with 5hrs left both zones were not in danger of falling(I figured they did exp. force to get them)

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    Just accept that your must kneel to the midgets and kittens. They are the true rulers of Vana'diel.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: How was Windrust able....

    What update?

    Conquest regions are for the taking and any country can get any region.

    Specially now that a lot of players spend time in Aht Urgan (and less players lvl in starting areas), buying some Regions seem easier than ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • DR2D2
    started a topic How was Windrust able....

    How was Windrust able....

    I am on Lakshami server. How was Windrust able to take both N. Gusta, and W. Ronaf? I thought an update 3-6 months ago was supposed to prevent that from happening again(although I may be wrong)? Anyway, I was more wondering if this happened on other servers?
Working...
X