Zomfg I Work With A Gil Seller!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zomfg I Work With A Gil Seller!!!

Ok so I just recently found out that one of the supervisors at my work is a gil seller... I overheard him bragging one day that he made about 2k in a month selling gil on his server... can't remember the name of the server but I found he used to be part of some linkshell named PapaJohns or something to that nature. Then he wonders why I haven't talked to him in a long time so I simply told him "because people like you make people like me have a hard time in ffxi" now he won't quit bugging me because "we're not even on the same server" pfft... I don't care! So, what would you do in this situation? Ok, so this was just a total rant... I'll stop now.

Re: Zomfg I Work With A Gil Seller!!!

Slash his tires. Or better yet, hide office supplies in his stuff and tell the other supervisors that you have reason to suspect he's stealing from the company. Does suck though. Might try to find out which server he's on and his char name if you can, and just splash it all over the forums here and at KI.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Install a keylogger on his computer, and take over his account.

If he's on Seraph, I'll properly dispose of the gil in a completely proper and ethical manner.

Send it to Dak...

Comment

since you know his real name wonder if you said "this guy is selling gil" to SE they could delete his account or they dont have access to that info

Comment

Originally posted by Anaki View Post
          since you know his real name wonder if you said "this guy is selling gil" to SE they could delete his account or they dont have access to that info
          Ohhhh... I didn't even think of that >.<;

Ok, I found the site he showed me before I found out he was a gil seller... here's the site of his ls... I don't know if he's still in it or not though.

http://www.myaddiction.org/pj/news.php

He's the galka in the logo.
          Last edited by bikkebakke; 02-08-2007, 06:18 PM.

Comment

loldrama
            Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
            Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
            Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
            Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
            Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

if you look in the pictures below you see a galka called templity problem is that galka is of a different hair style then one in the picture you showed

Comment

There are different levels to RMT. There's probably not much difference between that shell and most of the shady HNMLSes that exist on every server. The funny thing is, everyone worries and posts about the heavy RMT groups when its shells like that which do the real damage.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

You call it drama... but I seriously dislike gil sellers and still find it a little hard to swallow that I work with one... much less one of my supervisors... plus I'm sure some people wouldn't mind knowing that they were playing with a gil seller.

Comment

I'll be honest, if i could still work full time, go to school and play a game for $2000 extra a month, i would.

I take my income more seriously than a video game i guess.

Its hypocritical because i really hate these gilsellers sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by bikkebakke View Post
                      You call it drama... but I seriously dislike gil sellers and still find it a little hard to swallow that I work with one... much less one of my supervisors... plus I'm sure some people wouldn't mind knowing that they were playing with a gil seller.
                      If he's your supervisor, wouldn't be wise to make him mad...
                      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Yeah, I kind of doubt the company is going to care about MMO rules if you start causing problems between yourself and a supervisor.

Comment

like I posted about before. there was a RMT firm for UO that was hiring last year in my city. I almost applied just for the hell of it. I think an 'insider' blog or something would be pretty cool til getting fired for disclosure violations or something.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

If he can make $2k from selling online money a month then I salute him. I would if I could but I dont have the time to spend so I cant. Sure, I dont agree with RMT but Im of the opinion that the RMT isnt the problem but that the gilbuyers are. Take away the gilbuyers, take away the RMT.
                            75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                            Woodworking 91.9+2
                            ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus View Post
                              If he can make $2k from selling online money a month then I salute him. I would if I could but I dont have the time to spend so I cant. Sure, I dont agree with RMT but Im of the opinion that the RMT isnt the problem but that the gilbuyers are. Take away the gilbuyers, take away the RMT.
                              Good point... I've pretty much gotten over it now because 1) he isn't on my server and 2) I just don't associate with him on a personal level anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X