Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXI Alienware Giveaway & Special Task Force Feedback/Questions

Hello All,

I'm the Interim Managing Editor over at FINAL FANTASY XI Stratics and we've recently launched a contest in celebration of the release of FINAL FANTASY® XI Vana'diel® Collection 2007. The Grand Prize is an Alienware Area-51 5500 Gaming PC and a copy of FINAL FANTASY® XI Vana'diel® Collection 2007. Everyone wants an Alienware computer, so why not enter for your chance to win one?

SQUARE ENIX is also looking for your feedback and questions about the recently announced Special Task Force. They'll be answering your questions and reading your feedback over at FINAL FANTASY XI Stratics. Got Questions? SQUARE ENIX Has The Answers!

Cheers,
    Nelson K. Thachuk

Re: FFXI Alienware Giveaway & Special Task Force Feedback/Questions

I personally do not want an Alienware computer, but then again I'm not "everyone", so I guess that's fitting. Still, kind of cool that you guys are giving away a PC and a copy of the game.

Comment

We're also giving away a Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard, Logitech G7 Wireless Laser Mouse and another 11 copies of the game

Comment

Being that this forum is an international one with many people from outside of the US (me included), I noted this in the competition rules..

ELIGIBILITY
        2. The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of America and Canada who are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the first day of the Contest Period, excluding all residents of the province of Quebec, state of Alaska and state of Hawaii.

So basically only enter if your are from the US or Canada. The alienware pc spec is very basic.

Sorry to be sceptical but this is the case I can't even help you by filling out the survey as it linked to the competition and has no address for outside of the US and Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
          I personally do not want an Alienware computer, but then again I'm not "everyone", so I guess that's fitting. Still, kind of cool that you guys are giving away a PC and a copy of the game.
          I don't understand. It's a computer, and it's free. ^^ Free computer = good computer even if it's not exactly what you'd set up yourself--you could always E-bay it...

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
            I don't understand. It's a computer, and it's free. ^^ Free computer = good computer even if it's not exactly what you'd set up yourself--you could always E-bay it...
            Yeah I was thinking that, guess you can't please everyone all the time. Shame it's US Onry.
            - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
            Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
            My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

I could definitely use a new computer. I've had this one for like four-five years now. XD

Comment

/comfort EU's, JP's, AU's, et al.

Comment

Have a competition in Australia, and let me win.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

I'd love to fill in a survey, but alas, non US citizen...

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Heh, I can't even open it at work, it's blocked by the server.

Plus I'm not from America.

So it doesn't look like I'll be getting me a new PC any time soon...
                      Likibiki ~ Crusher of Dreams
                      75 Summoner
                      58 White Mage
                      Pandemonium Server

Comment

Originally posted by Jarre View Post
                        Being that this forum is an international one with many people from outside of the US (me included), I noted this in the competition rules..

ELIGIBILITY
                        2. The contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of America and Canada who are thirteen (13) years of age or older as of the first day of the Contest Period, excluding all residents of the province of Quebec, state of Alaska and state of Hawaii.

So basically only enter if your are from the US or Canada. The alienware pc spec is very basic.

Sorry to be sceptical but this is the case I can't even help you by filling out the survey as it linked to the competition and has no address for outside of the US and Canada.
                        Yes, unfortunately the regional limitations are due to legal reasons.

Comment

that's not a top-of-the-line PC by any means, but I guess a free PC is a free PC...

btw hello Nelson /wave

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Yay a contest thats open to canadians XP

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru View Post
                              that's not a top-of-the-line PC by any means, but I guess a free PC is a free PC...

btw hello Nelson /wave
                              No, it's not an Alienware ALX, but it will certainly run FINAL FANTASY XI at maximum settings without skipping a beat

Hello neighbortaru

Comment

Working...
                              X