Expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion

I kno this is going to sound like a rant, in fact it probably is but wtf is up with people now this new expansions out. Ive only recently started playing again so havnt experience this first hand till now. In the new areas exp is fast and easy BUT its not all that great compared to what I used to get in bibiki bay at this lv (60-63). The PT im in atm consists of Rng Mnk Pld Whm Smn and Brd, normally if these people could play their jobs properly this set up would rake in 6-8k exp and hour. No, we are getting about 4k an hour which sucks and because the new areas allow people with absolutely no idea how to play their job effectively at lv60+ to gain great amount of exp they are all falling flat on their faces in the old areas when exping. Another reason this annoys me is that the new areas are completely packed most of the time so I have to come here to exp if I dont want to get shit exp that everyone seems happy with over there cause "zomg we were gettting 8k an hour yesturday when it wasnt busy" ITS BUSY ALMOST ALL THE TIME DAMMNIT! Will this ever get better or am I doomed to exp with newbs till lv75 now forever?

Oh and another note while Im ranting: All you xbox360 users that post you play on the xbox360 in your bazzar message/search comments (Not the ones that put ID or w/e the hell it is) WTF?
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Re: Expansion

{I don't understand.}
    MisterCookie: Alla refugee since May 2006

MisterCookie: Writing poor signatures since January 1999

http://www.songbirdnest.com - OSS Media Player

Comment

I don't know what you're on about because I get 8k an hour -on average- in the new areas. Did you forget to get Sanction? The only time exping in an old area came even close was when I did an MNK party in Ranps tomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus View Post
        Oh and another note while Im ranting: All you xbox360 users that post you play on the xbox360 in your bazzar message/search comments (Not the ones that put ID or w/e the hell it is) WTF?
        Yeah, what's up with all the silly 360 pride? Most of us really couldn't care less what system you play on.

Comment

I'm not sure about normal XP PTs but in Merit PTs I can pull 15-20k/hr in a good PT. The only place in old areas you can pull that is maybe Uleguerand with 3 Adaberk/Ridill WARs and 2 BRDs.

Even in really bad PTs in new areas I can pull over 10k/hr and 15k+/hr PTs don't require everyone to be zomgleet... just decent with a good puller. That is the reason 75s PT in new areas onry.

As for lower groups, I wouldn't know but I do know that I hate Bibiki Bay.

As to the Xboxers... maybe they think that if they say they are new someone will take pity on them and give them a lot of gil or something. I personally wouldn't want to join an organization that has been in operation for years with many extremely experienced people and wear a shirt that says, "Hi, I'm new and I don't know sh*t!" Maybe that's just me though. Ahhh the mysteries of the universe.
          A Day in the Life of a Taru

Comment

Working...
          X